Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK specific] Software Update 2023.26

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
From the description, it seems like this feature is tied to Tesla EVs only. Not currently a big deal for us at the moment, but something to consider when car replacement time comes around.

We should be collecting our Skoda Enyaq VRS Coupe this month, not looked at the Skoda App yet. But it makes sense that it only applies to Tesla App and Powerwalls.

I've named our Chargers 'Tesla' and 'Skoda' and 'Sunshine' so I can see how much each charger has given during the month (albeit my Tesla was sat on the Skoda parking spot last month while we wait for the new car to arrive).

Because 'Sunshine' will be shared between the two cars, being able to isolate the Tesla portion will give me the split for my Nerdy Stats.

Screenshot_20230702_082759_myenergi.jpg

"Charge on Solar is currently only available to customers who own a Powerwall and a Tesla vehicle in the U.S. and Canada."

How frustrating, really looking forward to this feature, I hope we see this in the UK soon!