Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Tesla App v4

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For me not available on play store. Founded on apkmirror .
Mine at 80% the range will be 35 miles less. Maybe because your is 2021 with different battery pack.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211002-233133_Tesla.jpg
    Screenshot_20211002-233133_Tesla.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 58
I've not notice anyone mention it but I don't like the placement of the Vent button being just to the right of the increase temperature button in the climate control section.

I was preheating the car yesterday and noticed a message saying the windows were open, I'd accidentally caught the vent button whilst increasing the temperature.

Just noticed that when putting car on defrost, it turns on the passenger heated seat and steering wheel.

We don't have a heated steering wheel, but I have not seen it turn on any heated seats - maybe it was already on?

tbh, I wish the heated seats had occupancy detection to prevent them from being on when no one sitting there - or may be they now are as we have had enough cold weather improvements recently that seat occupancy functionality must have got close to the top of the backlog.

Updated iOS 4.2.0 app available

1634187391797.jpeg

Here is the updated large widget, not that I remembered what the old one looked like as I used the small one but it does remind me more of the v3 one. I may just swap back to big widget.

1634187836224.jpeg

Alas charge port button seems to trigger a charge port close, which fails as charge cable connected! Unlock charge port would be more useful in this scenario.

1634188424557.jpeg

Updated iOS 4.2.0 app available

View attachment 721314

Here is the updated large widget, not that I remembered what the old one looked like as I used the small one but it does remind me more of the v3 one. I may just swap back to big widget.

View attachment 721318

Alas charge port button seems to trigger a charge port close, which fails as charge cable connected! Unlock charge port would be more useful in this scenario.

View attachment 721319
Downloaded the new iOS app version. Large iPad widget controls work but small iPhone widget looks the same and just opens the app.
the Powerwall side is the same. I presume that there is more support for Tesla Energy Plan if you have it. I Haven‘t so there are no further settings.

I've not notice anyone mention it but I don't like the placement of the Vent button being just to the right of the increase temperature button in the climate control section.

I was preheating the car yesterday and noticed a message saying the windows were open, I'd accidentally caught the vent button whilst increasing the temperature.
Totally agree and inadvertently vented the car twice. Regardless of where it is I believe it should be like opening the front and ask you to confirm you want to do it.

Reactions: DenkiJidousha
Did you try the charge port button on the widget with a charge cable attached? Ours tried (and thankfully failed) to close charge port whilst we still had charge cable attached.
No controls on the small widget. They all work on the large one. Interesting to find that maximum amps now showing as 48 in the app. Zappi is waiting for surplus solar. I think that will drop (I hope!)

Just having a play with the new app and found they’ve managed to break the heated steering wheel control from the app. The on/off button is now off the top right of the screen on an iPhone 12.

Attachments

• 7950D871-2A51-4B2C-8E9B-714F09415AAE.jpeg
    7950D871-2A51-4B2C-8E9B-714F09415AAE.jpeg
    123.6 KB · Views: 46