Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Uncorked 100D beats P100D in sports mode

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
To my big surprise, the uncorked 100D beats the P100D in sport mode. Would expect the same results at least. But maybe the cars are set up the same, but the weight difference plays a role...
But at least I got payback as well :-D
(test was done under controlled circumstances. Do not try to replicate this yourself and create dangerous situations. Keep it safe!)

who the heck drives their P100D in Sport mode? i leave mine in Ludicrous all the time, as i think most people do. why pay such a huge premium for a feature and then turn it off?

I do when driving the misses and the kids. They don't like it very much. And I know you can feather the pedal to accelerate at any pace, but it is just too tempting on onramps, for example. Need to take care of passengers too, especially if I want to keep living in the same house ;-)

I do when driving the misses and the kids. They don't like it very much. And I know you can feather the pedal to accelerate at any pace, but it is just too tempting on onramps, for example. Need to take care of passengers too, especially if I want to keep living in the same house ;-)

My wife and kids love ludicrous mode. In fact on the way to school this morning my 3 year old's "go fast daddy".:)