TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Update 2.50.114 is Fob-ulous

Discussion in 'Model X: User Interface' started by BigMskiman, Dec 22, 2016.

1. BigMskiman

BigMskiman Member

TM has listened to us with this one. It took less than 30min to install on home WiFi this morning.

1) I paired my wife's & my fobs, MX knows and sets the correct user profile once any button is clicked approaching the car. I manuallly set to her's & put her fob away, then was able to quickly enter, as automatic switch to mine happened.
    2) I verified Dublin, CA supercharger profile amenities.
    3) I disabled the "all doors close" fob feature, then took the dog for a run and opened everything (5 doors), Fob triple click closed all.
    4) After dog run, I Fob-summoned MX to back up about 15ft, one click stopped the backing up just fine.

It rocks!
    IMG_1436.JPG IMG_1435.JPG IMG_1434.JPG

• Like x 6
    • Love x 1
  2. cgiGuy

cgiGuy Active Member

Thanks for posting. Was that the end of the release notes?

3. BigMskiman

BigMskiman Member

Missing bottom is regarding the Fob-summons. Here's top & bottom of release note
    IMG_1438.JPG IMG_1437.JPG

4. vandacca

vandacca ReActive Member

Can you please do me a favor? Next time you're sitting in the driver's seat, once the doors close, can you dismiss the "Door Control" pop-up on the main console and then press the Parking button on the end of the gear stalk? Please let me know if the "Door Control" pop-up re-appears on the console.

5. BigMskiman

BigMskiman Member

Pop-up does not re-appear after pressing the Parking button. I guess you are hoping it would? I'd like that also, as a faster way to do doors from inside.

6. vandacca

vandacca ReActive Member

Yes, I made that Enhancement Request to Tesla a month ago. It's one of those annoying things for me right now as I'm always opening/closing the doors for everyone in the vehicle. Sometimes, the pop-up doesn't come up when it's supposed to and it would be extremely useful if I could make it pop-up by pressing the Parking button (even when already parked).

Ooooo...just got a notification that I have a software update waiting for me...I hope it's 2.50.144!

• Like x 1
  7. deque

deque Member

Do you get software update notifications on the Tesla phone app?

8. BigMskiman

BigMskiman Member

Yes we do. Make sure you enable it in yer phone app., mine is iPhone

9. outie

outie Active Member

Just wanted to point out that you can now also open the passenger door with the 2nd double-click on the fob. However, "Automatic front doors" MUST be turned on.

10. jackbowers

jackbowers Jack Bowers

Anyone else noticing the new Autopilot limit on undivided roads? It appears we can no longer drive 5 mph above the speed limit. I hope they fix the database for highway 95 in Oregon - the way it is now you have to drive 15 mph below the speed limit if you want to use Autopilot.

11. PAmdad

PAmdad Member

@outie does it work for non-PUP too?

12. outie

outie Active Member

On the other thread another member said the double click to open driver door doesn't work for non-PUP (it did at some point but newer firmwares disabled it), so if that's the case, then no. Especially now you have to enable the Automatic front door in settings for this which I assume is missing on non-PUP cars.

13. ethank

ethank Member

Trunk opening speed increased, not sure if anyone noticed that.

• Like x 1
  14. PAmdad

PAmdad Member

@outie Thanks for your confirmation.

15. Patrick0101

Patrick0101 Member

Elon tweeted that the seasonal Wizards of Winter light show was back and in this update (MX only). Anyone know where the easter egg is hidden?

16. Merrill

Merrill Active Member

Did this update fix the homelink chime unchecking each time you let the car sit overnight.

17. number12

number12 Active Member

I wonder if you do not do this update if there is no way for tesla to charge you the idle fee?

18. BigMskiman

BigMskiman Member

"Iengineer" wrote this in another thread: For X owners on 2.50.114, hold the "T" until it flashes and type "holiday" into the code box. =)
    Is that it?

19. outie

outie Active Member

No it doesn't do anything.

20. DrComputer

DrComputer Member

I've found what seems to be a bug in the new firmware with the enhanced stereo equalizer. If I set it to my preference, when I get back in the car all of the levels seem to reset themselves to +3. Anyone else having this issue?