Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Update 2.50.114 is Fob-ulous

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
TM has listened to us with this one. It took less than 30min to install on home WiFi this morning.

1) I paired my wife's & my fobs, MX knows and sets the correct user profile once any button is clicked approaching the car. I manuallly set to her's & put her fob away, then was able to quickly enter, as automatic switch to mine happened.
2) I verified Dublin, CA supercharger profile amenities.
3) I disabled the "all doors close" fob feature, then took the dog for a run and opened everything (5 doors), Fob triple click closed all.
4) After dog run, I Fob-summoned MX to back up about 15ft, one click stopped the backing up just fine.

It rocks!
IMG_1436.JPG IMG_1435.JPG IMG_1434.JPG

Can you please do me a favor? Next time you're sitting in the driver's seat, once the doors close, can you dismiss the "Door Control" pop-up on the main console and then press the Parking button on the end of the gear stalk? Please let me know if the "Door Control" pop-up re-appears on the console.

Can you please do me a favor? Next time you're sitting in the driver's seat, once the doors close, can you dismiss the "Door Control" pop-up on the main console and then press the Parking button on the end of the gear stalk? Please let me know if the "Door Control" pop-up re-appears on the console.
Pop-up does not re-appear after pressing the Parking button. I guess you are hoping it would? I'd like that also, as a faster way to do doors from inside.

Pop-up does not re-appear after pressing the Parking button. I guess you are hoping it would? I'd like that also, as a faster way to do doors from inside.
Yes, I made that Enhancement Request to Tesla a month ago. It's one of those annoying things for me right now as I'm always opening/closing the doors for everyone in the vehicle. Sometimes, the pop-up doesn't come up when it's supposed to and it would be extremely useful if I could make it pop-up by pressing the Parking button (even when already parked).

Ooooo...just got a notification that I have a software update waiting for me...I hope it's 2.50.144!

Reactions: FarmerDave
Anyone else noticing the new Autopilot limit on undivided roads? It appears we can no longer drive 5 mph above the speed limit. I hope they fix the database for highway 95 in Oregon - the way it is now you have to drive 15 mph below the speed limit if you want to use Autopilot.