Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Update 2019.16 Release Notes and Discussion

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got the 2019.16.2 update yesterday. New car visualization is so cool. Car rendering looks like it's from a video game. Sentry's new set it and forget it options are also well appreciated.

Noticed one quirk though, Streaming music and music from USB are showing the dreaded "Loading Error" again. We'll see how the rest of the day is, but happened throughout my drive to work this morning.

Yup I checked and it’s on Standard. Like I crossed off all the variables (settings, battery cold, too full etc.) and I have no clue what it is. The weather is better than it’s ever been so it’s not bad traction. I’m just confused
I agree. I noticed it today as well after updating last night. I’d say it’s more noticeable at higher speeds. Temperature was in the 20s so I know it’s not that.

I updated a different thread I started before about this but also thought it useful to post here.

An in advertised change with 2019.16.2 is that you can enable Sentry mode when plugged in and at <20% charge. Previously you had to charge to at least 100km range (still the case when not plugged in).

This actually makes me wonder; is the limit on an SR also 100km, or 20%, which would be around 180km?

Reactions: bijan