Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V10 in Canada - what will it come with?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
SR+ with enhanced Auto Pilot, just got version 10 (32.11.1). Netflix, YouTube, Spotify. No smart summon. I’m in Ontario Canada.

A coworker who has the FSD on his model 3 got the smart summon with his update over the weekend.

It also said temp LTE streaming is enabled. I think it’s to get people into paying for their annual entertainment plan in the future.

SR+ with enhanced Auto Pilot, just got version 10 (32.11.1). Netflix, YouTube, Spotify. No smart summon. I’m in Ontario Canada.

A coworker who has the FSD on his model 3 got the smart summon with his update over the weekend.

It also said temp LTE streaming is enabled. I think it’s to get people into paying for their annual entertainment plan in the future.
Don’t get used to streaming over LTE. I am reliably informed that anyone who doesn’t have either the old “free for life” plan or the upgraded subscription won’t be able to keep streaming over LTE. Only reason that people can is because Tesla doesn’t have the billing system setup yet. :p

Don’t get used to streaming over LTE. I am reliably informed that anyone who doesn’t have either the old “free for life” plan or the upgraded subscription won’t be able to keep streaming over LTE. Only reason that people can is because Tesla doesn’t have the billing system setup yet. :p

So are you saying the LTE streaming will continue for the early adopters indefinitely?

Anyone been able to log into their Spotify account if you have are one of the members of a Family account?
I've not been having any luck logging myself into my Spotify account (part of a family account)
I'm the main person on a Family account and I'm able to log in as well. If you're having issues, you can go to the "Set device password" tab of your Account view (in a web browser) and use that to log into Spotify on certain devices. This is what I used to log into mine and had no issues.

Reactions: AZP85
Sorry I forgot what the youtube video that describes this but:

To get Plex or any HTML5 based media working in FULL SCREEN:

1.) Sign into your Youtube Account
2.) On to the top left, click on your profile icon to bring up the Youtube Account drop down menu
3.) Click on "Manage Profile", this will bring you to the Google Accounts/Youtube manage profiles screen
4.) Click on the App Drawer on the top left next your profile icon. It looks like 9 squares, arranged in a square. This will bring up a list of Google Apps you can launch. Select "Google Search".
5.) You now have full screen google search. You can google Plex.tv or any other site, and it will be in full screen with audio.