Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V10 on MCU1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I see nothing about Spotify. Got 2019.32.11.1 last night. MCU1 P90DL with AP1. Rushed out to sign in with my Spotify Premium account. Other than the release notes, I see nothing about Spotify. Am I the only one without Spotify?
Tesla support had me try resets, etc
I sent a MCU screen photo to them. They escalated my case, saying the missing features were a bug or misconfiguration.

Autopilot 1 is in your signature line....You know this is AP2+ right???
What leads you to believe only AP2+ cars will get v10?

Yup, not sure what I was smoking/drinking when I posted this. I guess I read so much about Auto-summon in the previous 6 pages, that I thought I was reading an summon thread and not a 10.0 thread. My bad.

I have a 2014 P85D with AP1. Still no V10 update. Mobile tech was here today for a window malfunction issue and he said it's not available for my car yet.

He's right. It will be available for your car when you see the download arrow.
But it was available for my 2014 P85D with AP1 several days ago.

Did you not learn the Tesla rain dance? Helps focus the signal from space into your geographic location.

• Funny
Reactions: Knightowl
I have a June 2016 build 75D (AP1 and MCU1) and got V10 last week on Oct. 2. AP seems to have improved a little - it now accelerates and decelerates more calmly - sort of like me.

Spotify is cool, but whenever I get in the car the next day, it says its disconnected and I have to go back into Spotify before it will start playing where it left off. I suspect this bug will be fixed in the next update.

I got a new screen due to bubbles the same day V10 downloaded but it seems much sharper and quicker. Web browser works well and loads full web pages. I am really enjoying the spotify as I have never really messed with it and like all the features and playlists to explore.

No movie stuff but it is a pretty rare day I'm supercharging for long periods anyway.

Reactions: Gt1948
Spotify is cool, but whenever I get in the car the next day, it says its disconnected and I have to go back into Spotify before it will start playing where it left off. I suspect this bug will be fixed in the next update.
Not a bug, just how Spotify has always been for those of us that have always had it (can't login errors, loading errors, MCU freezing because of Spotify). There has been a few releases where it has been stable and worked well but 50% of the time something is always gitchy with it, I've just accepted that is how it will always be and most of the time I just use it from my phone instead.

Not a bug, just how Spotify has always been for those of us that have always had it (can't login errors, loading errors, MCU freezing because of Spotify). There has been a few releases where it has been stable and worked well but 50% of the time something is always gitchy with it, I've just accepted that is how it will always be and most of the time I just use it from my phone instead.

MCU 1?

I have a June 2016 build 75D (AP1 and MCU1) and got V10 last week on Oct. 2. AP seems to have improved a little - it now accelerates and decelerates more calmly - sort of like me.

Hmm, haven’t noticed that Spotify bug. Have noticed that when I leave the car and come back, it’s over on the normal “Streaming” tab(the Slacker one), but it continues playing the Spotify station that was playing before from where it left off.