Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V10 on MCU1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
But is that an iOS 13.x issue or a Tesla v10 issue?
I'll have to add a dummy contact and check it out - I just got v10 this morning and have had iOS 13.1.2 since it was released.
As discussed in a MX thread, an iOS 13 different behavior. Disconnect yer iPhone & re-pair it, thumb wheel reset. In the IC (Instrument cluster) you will see a "loading contacts" notice and yer good to go.

• Informative
Reactions: shthpnz and P85_DA
I read his tweet as working on releasing Caroke to MCU1 units and not a MCU1 to MCU2 upgrade path.
That’s how I read it too. Also, Mcu1 is very much capable of handling that. Much easier than a Mcu1 to MCU2 solution.
Caraoke is the only thing I actually am a bit bummed that it was not there. This gives hope. And if it does not ever come, so be it.
Still the best car and love what mcu1 has grown to so far.

I got an update last week one morning, but snoozed/dismissed it as I was on my way to work. When I got back home, i connected to wifi and went to do the update, but it's no longer showing?! I did a reset by pressing the brake pedal and the 2 steering wheel buttons, but nothing shows now.

What a tease...

• Helpful
Reactions: psgabin