Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V10 on MCU1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok, guess I'm not the only one. Next time I'll just start it and be late for work! :D

Had I just assigned a time to download, it would have happened. Now for what were gonna get it can wait a while longer.

I hesitated because some were complaining of lane drift in MCU 1-AP engaged after the download. Now I can only speak to my car. Its has to this point been rock steady with only one phantom braking years ago and on less then 5 occasions did lane drift I was not comfortable with. SO I think they are fixing V10 for MCU1 is my best guess.

Interesting, my has been rock steady as well, except for once, it completely went in one direction when losing sight of the lines. But the other day while using AP, it's been slowly moving around within the lane. Hmm...

Well, look forward to the V10 (fixed version). :)

IMG_20191010_172558.jpg

Browser is dead again

mine is 2014 MS and I'm still stuck at 2019.28.2.5.... patiently waiting for V10 and any update lol, I used to get updates very often but after screen replacement and LTE upgrade it got stuck... I don't really care about entertainment such as games or netflix (I don't even have netflix account) but all I needed is Spotify :( Just feels not fair when 2012 and 2013 MSs got V10 already...

mine is 2014 MS and I'm still stuck at 2019.28.2.5.... patiently waiting for V10 and any update lol, I used to get updates very often but after screen replacement and LTE upgrade it got stuck... I don't really care about entertainment such as games or netflix (I don't even have netflix account) but all I needed is Spotify :( Just feels not fair when 2012 and 2013 MSs got V10 already...
Ask your SC to push you the last version (create a ticket) with Telsa application choose update and explain that you want to push de last version normally they push you the 2019.32.2 and one week later or less you receive V10.