Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

V11 is going to be HUGE!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I mean, isn't this kind of always the case? There is always more stuff in the coming weeks.

But maybe that means the real V11 is Jan/Feb? Someone was rumoring Valentines day, but I don't know if that was based in any substance.
But what do you mean by the “real” V11? Do you have some expectation of what would make it “real”? Based on what?

As i and others have noted, the “real” V11 is probably a fully public FSD beta sometime next year.

Yep, remember wasn't it "full FSD by Christmas 2018" and then by Christmas 2019 and then 2020... another "William" moment. :eek:
Einstein expected General Relativity to take few years .. it took 10 years. Tesla are attempting to do something that has never been done before .. i dont see how anyone can expect accurate estimates. Sure, Elon should be less optimistic, but its the optimism that drives the progress.

Einstein expected General Relativity to take few years .. it took 10 years. Tesla are attempting to do something that has never been done before .. i dont see how anyone can expect accurate estimates. Sure, Elon should be less optimistic, but its the optimism that drives the progress.

You spelled “sales” wrong. I wouldn’t have a problem with his optimism if it was founded in reality and didn’t come across as a marketing ploy. That annoyance aside, will FSD work in any environment that gets rain or snow given the propensity for cameras to be disrupted under such conditions?

• Funny
Reactions: jsmay311
That's some brilliant logic. Estimates off. Features getting delayed. Be even more optimistic. We said that FSD beta would be out of beta in a year, but we missed the target on the holiday update... Well that must mean FSD beta will be out of beta in 9 months.

Yay, optimism!!! It always is a good thing.

P. S. I am a cynic. I never miss an opportunity to bash optimism. Also, don't take my post seriously. I am not a serious person.

That's some brilliant logic. Estimates off. Features getting delayed. Be even more optimistic. We said that FSD beta would be out of beta in a year, but we missed the target on the holiday update... Well that must mean FSD beta will be out of beta in 9 months.

Yay, optimism!!! It always is a good thing.

P. S. I am a cynic. I never miss an opportunity to bash optimism. Also, don't take my post seriously. I am not a serious person.

?, Is it true that all the countries real cynics live in Fairfax county? ;)

I mean, isn't this kind of always the case? There is always more stuff in the coming weeks.

But maybe that means the real V11 is Jan/Feb? Someone was rumoring Valentines day, but I don't know if that was based in any substance.

That was me and there was no substance. I’m actually hearing now right before e3... turns out the Tesla is actually a next gen gaming console.

• Funny
Reactions: Mrcarcrazy
?, Is it true that all the countries real cynics live in Fairfax county? ;)

You stalking me? How did you know that I live In Fairfax County? If you are stalking me, I hope you are a beautiful single lady about my age who has not murdered anyone. Feel free to PM me, and I will give you better opportunities to stalk me. However, with a name like Bobby, it is still possible, but my odds of you being a lady are like my odds of getting FSD beta this year. Now, if I had to choose one to be lucky on, which should it be? FSD beta, I think, is the hands down winner. I am sure you are lovely, but FSD beta... I am sure everyone will understand.

If you are a murderer though, please kill me painlessly. You can what you will with my body afterwards - - what do I care at that point? I am like dead or something. I can't take it with me. Thanks.

Also, yeah all the real cynics live in Fairfax county.

You spelled “sales” wrong. I wouldn’t have a problem with his optimism if it was founded in reality and didn’t come across as a marketing ploy. That annoyance aside, will FSD work in any environment that gets rain or snow given the propensity for cameras to be disrupted under such conditions?

I think it's the reality of the investment marketplace. Tell them something will take 5 years, stock goes down, investors go away. Tell them it will take 1 year 5 times in a row, stock goes up. Same 5 years, different effect. Sad but true.

I think it's the reality of the investment marketplace. Tell them something will take 5 years, stock goes down, investors go away. Tell them it will take 1 year 5 times in a row, stock goes up. Same 5 years, different effect. Sad but true.

If you do that intentionally, that is straight up fraud. Most CEOs know better than to give delivery estimates for things without high confidence because it invites investigation when you routinely miss dates. Doing what you say above is defrauding investors which is a serious crime

If you do that intentionally, that is straight up fraud. Most CEOs know better than to give delivery estimates for things without high confidence because it invites investigation when you routinely miss dates. Doing what you say above is defrauding investors which is a serious crime
Do you think Elon is guilty of this? Has been making FSD predictions since 2015 all of which have proven wrong.