Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

View Waze Incidents on the Tesla browser

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Something is up with the "spline" calculations for the last couple of days...

Attachments

• WP_20161130_18_05_47_Pro.jpg
    WP_20161130_18_05_47_Pro.jpg
    399.8 KB · Views: 118
Any chance to see/track locations of where people are getting tickets? ie actually pulled over and getting the ticket...

OK, I been trying to figure out a way to automate this. We already know the locations that are police traps :), so I have been logging these locations over time. Down the road, I'm going to filter this data and overlay this on the map to show as high enforcement areas. I wanted to share the data that I have collected so far.

The first example is San Francisco. As you can see Broadway, I80/101 are popular spots.
View media item 116359
In Seattle, north I5 near Lynnwood and Everett have high enforcement areas.
View media item 116360
And for Miami...
View media item 116361
If you want to check out your area here is the link to the heatmap of police traps locations.
Code:
https://teslawaze.azurewebsites.net/heatmap/heatmap.html

OK, I been trying to figure out a way to automate this. We already know the locations that are police traps :), so I have been logging these locations over time. Down the road, I'm going to filter this data and overlay this on the map to show as high enforcement areas. I wanted to share the data that I have collected so far.

The first example is San Francisco. As you can see Broadway, I80/101 are popular spots.
View media item 116359
View media item 116360
And for Miami...
View media item 116361
If you want to check out your area here is the link to the heatmap of police traps locations.
Code:
Awesome! Thanks Eric.

In Seattle, north I5 near Lynnwood and Everett have high enforcement areas. And for Miami...

Excellent ... a bit of predictive data analysis :cool:

View media item 116359
View media item 116360
And for Miami...
View media item 116361
Code:
https://teslawaze.azurewebsites.net/heatmap/heatmap.html
It doesn't geolocate my location (Thousand Oaks, CA).