Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vote for Tesla Motors

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Full name, date of birth, email address, and where you live (name and zip code are all that's needed to find your street number) ???

That's a brilliant way to have your identity stolen!!! At the very least, be prepared to be bombarded by SPAM.

Seriously, folks, don't do this....

Full name, date of birth, email address, and where you live (name and zip code are all that's needed to find your street number) ???

That's a brilliant way to have your identity stolen!!! At the very least, be prepared to be bombarded by SPAM.

Seriously, folks, don't do this....

Whilst I always fully support caution before giving away personal details I would hazard a guess that Australia Post already know where you live?

The awards are run by Australia Post and Star Track which is a parcel delivery service run by Australia Post.

***** added info*****

Whilst the web address looks a bit odd it is the page that you are sent to from the official Star track website.

I would note that the link is also for the business to register, not to vote for a company. Given that the awards would be aimed at businesses that use parcel delivery services I am not sure that Tesla really fits their intended pool of entrants?

Last edited:
Whilst I always fully support caution before giving away personal details I would hazard a guess that Australia Post already know where you live?

The awards are run by Australia Post and Star Track which is a parcel delivery service run by Australia Post.

***** added info*****

Whilst the web address looks a bit odd it is the page that you are sent to from the official Star track website.

I would note that the link is also for the business to register, not to vote for a company. Given that the awards would be aimed at businesses that use parcel delivery services I am not sure that Tesla really fits their intended pool of entrants?
Tesla have so far sent me various parts and a couple of power adaptors - the DHL guy knows me by now.
Also, yes, Aust Post do know where I live.

Aussie Post - ha! What an Australian failure of an organisation. The only company that with its enormous advantage with their postal monopolies failed to succeed and is now cutting back their delivery standards etc. ... haven't managed to adapt to the postal opportunities presented by the Internet phenomenon ... oh don't get me started! Used them in my business for over twenty five years - had to - what a nightmare.