Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wailing wall for Australian Model 3 team VINLess!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, I did take it. Originally I ordered a blue P- and decided to change to white which is when it changed to a LR AWD, this is a white P- so I am very happy to take it. I am guessing they must have a few more P- arriving as I only spoke to them two weeks ago about surplus P-‘s and they told me there weren’t any and that they had all been allocated but I am the third LR AWD order holder that has had this offer and taken it in the last few days that I know of.

Reactions: TASKA9
He’s just hit the sauce a bit early today is all.
If I understand him correctly, he is just suggesting not to get spooked by the appearance or disappearance of your VIN, Antagonish , the poem he is quoting, was written about a haunted house.
So not on the sauce, just trying to give some perspective, which I thought deserved more respect to be honest.

Reactions: Hovean
As someone with an LR AWD order, I’ve been trying the same and got the same response earlier.
I sounds like Debussy had some P- on it and they have delivered most of those orders...

I would Looove a white one, but I’d probably take other colours...

Hang in there, as I say they said just two weeks ago there were no surplus P- in the country but a few have appeared. I can only speculate that they still have some P- arriving that more than likely won’t be allocated and are being used to offer to LR AWD order holders. Here’s hoping for you :)

If I understand him correctly, he is just suggesting not to get spooked by the appearance or disappearance of your VIN, Antagonish , the poem he is quoting, was written about a haunted house.
So not on the sauce, just trying to give some perspective, which I thought deserved more respect to be honest.

Part of being a moderator is understanding when to step in and when to let a discussion run its course. People obviously don't need his statements interpreted for them, and my comment was not mean to be taken seriously. I think you are taking this whole moderator thing a bit too seriously. Maybe have a look at how the rest of the forum is moderated and have a lighter touch at least while wearing your moderator hat.

Part of being a moderator is understanding when to step in and when to let a discussion run its course. People obviously don't need his statements interpreted for them, and my comment was not mean to be taken seriously. I think you are taking this whole moderator thing a bit too seriously. Maybe have a look at how the rest of the forum is moderated and have a lighter touch at least while wearing your moderator hat.
if I was acting as a moderator you would have received a warning. I was expressing a personal opinion that your reply to Reynewman’s post was unnecessary and disrespectful, no discussion flow has been interrupted. I think all members of TMC should be able to quote poetry without fear of being labelled ‘on the sauce’.

if I was acting as a moderator you would have received a warning. I was expressing a personal opinion that your reply to Reynewman’s post was unnecessary and disrespectful, no discussion flow has been interrupted. I think all members of TMC should be able to quote poetry without fear of being labelled ‘on the sauce’.
For those didn't know, "on the sauce" was funny though. But after the facts, it's still funny.

I understood you threw your two cents into the conversation, but the badges and titles make it hard for people involved, to tell which hat you're wearing in the heat of discussion.

Just my 2c

Hi all,

I’m also joining team vinless. Reservation since 11/4/16 after returning from family holiday to LA and watching the reveal while we were staying in Santa Monica.

Would have loved simply a LR RWD, but finally pulled the trigger on MSM/White P3D+ on 21/8/19. I was finally contacted by Peppers for over the phone application for finance on Friday 11/10/19 and approved on the Monday. I note that sometime last week my Tesla account page changed to the “product-finalize” URL on its own, but no VIN in the source code.

And the wait continues.