Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wailing wall for Australian Model 3 team VINLess!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah I've been invoiced and everything and was told it was already in the country two emails ago on 27th nov. (That's not when it landed that's just when they confirmed to me it was here.)
So next will be the rego form, if you haven't already filled that form. If they haven't sent that, ask them. After woodwombat had got his called, I emailed them asking if they had forgotten me. They said no. Next day, they emailed saying they couldn't process the invoice until I accepted the trade-in offer. Turned out it seemed they were waiting for my action. I answered that I had done that. They thanked me for letting them know. then they sent me the invoice. Then there was the custom plate (on the trade-in) they wanted me to drop off ....

So, you've got the VIN. They will have to pay attention to you. So if it takes unusually long, it pays to talk to them.

So next will be the rego form, if you haven't already filled that form. If they haven't sent that, ask them. After woodwombat had got his called, I emailed them asking if they had forgotten me. They said no. Next day, they emailed saying they couldn't process the invoice until I accepted the trade-in offer. Turned out it seemed they were waiting for my action. I answered that I had done that. They thanked me for letting them know. then they sent me the invoice. Then there was the custom plate (on the trade-in) they wanted me to drop off ....

So, you've got the VIN. They will have to pay attention to you. So if it takes unusually long, it pays to talk to them.

I've been talking to them as I figured it shouldn't have taken this long. Trade-in has been accepted, registration forms done weeks ago and money sorted and received. They've told me all is done and the next step is the call which like I said was supposedly meant to happen early this week.

I've been talking to them as I figured it shouldn't have taken this long. Trade-in has been accepted, registration forms done weeks ago and money sorted and received. They've told me all is done and the next step is the call which like I said was supposedly meant to happen early this week.

Same here; I also note you are in Brisbane (like me). I called them yesterday and they said my white SR+ is currently in transit from Sydney to Brisbane.

Hey... Probably the wrong thread but you are my peeps... Can you order accessories before taking delivery? I want to get my Froot mat ordered.

No, I had to take delivery and then go and park in the car park before I was allowed to purchase mats. They said that if they did it while it was in the delivery bay then they would need to add it to the original invoice. They did advise that they had plenty of stock (as of last Friday when I picked mine up). Congrats on the rescheduled delivery, the wait will be forgotten as soon as you hit the road for the first time. Simply brilliant.

No, I had to take delivery and then go and park in the car park before I was allowed to purchase mats. They said that if they did it while it was in the delivery bay then they would need to add it to the original invoice. They did advise that they had plenty of stock (as of last Friday when I picked mine up). Congrats on the rescheduled delivery, the wait will be forgotten as soon as you hit the road for the first time. Simply brilliant.

I walked in and bought accessories from the Fortitude valley Tesla store (still don't have the car), I paid on card and there was no mention of needing to put it on my invoice. Must depend on who you get.

Reactions: jason66