Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wailing wall for Australian Model 3 team VINLess!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My invoice arrived today, and my VIN is on it.

Last I heard my pickup would occur in Sydney between March 16-20. I'm trying to relax, but....

Sydney are right on top of it from what I know. 2 ships now arrived and Brotonne Bridge Friday. I've been monitoring ship unloads and container movements closely - this weekend will be a massive unload - 148 containers. The position leaving the port will be the important date and time.

I have seen multiple deliveries in Brisbane and cars waiting to be delivered below the store from Cap Capricorn. Delays can occur if the cars needs a correction - eg damage or something picked up from the Autonexus inspections. Its not dramatically late yet, but I do see it every quarter.

Brisbane buyer here, not sure which ship my Model 3 (White SR+) was on but I just got a text message that I can schedule a pickup time so it's getting pretty close.

That said, not exactly sure when I can schedule it for as when I click on the link they sent it just takes me to the standard page where you can see your list of reservations, but hopefully thats just one system not quite having updated another..

Update on Brisbane - where i work happens to be about 2 minutes from the Tesla store and when i went for a walk this afternoon they were unloading a car carrier. Only saw three - 2 x White SR+ and 1 x Silver SR+, but i'm guessing there were more unloaded before I walked past.

I doubt one of them was mine but there'll be a few more lucky people over the next few days i'm guessing!