Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : April 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up my MYP blue/white yesterday. Excellent delivery experience- shout out to Norfolk VA SC. Car is awesome, amazing how much FUD is online about various things that are non issues. Build quality is excellent, car is tight and quiet. Car rides surprisingly well - firm but no issues on at least my local roads.

My car came with Michelins which I was happy with. The text advisor said Pirellis.

Used 240 wh/mi on my 18 mile commute. Car is incredibly, almost unbelievably, efficient.

Has anyone with a recent Model Y delivery either installed the Homelink module themselves or had Tesla service install one? I would like to have it (Don't like MyQ fees, and Homelink has been great in my other cars). Just don't see the option to buy it in my app yet, but that might be because I don't have the car delivered.

Picked up my MYP blue/white yesterday. Excellent delivery experience- shout out to Norfolk VA SC. Car is awesome, amazing how much FUD is online about various things that are non issues. Build quality is excellent, car is tight and quiet. Car rides surprisingly well - firm but no issues on at least my local roads.

My car came with Michelins which I was happy with. The text advisor said Pirellis.

Used 240 wh/mi on my 18 mile commute. Car is incredibly, almost unbelievably, efficient.
Glad to hear of your good experience with your pickup in Norfolk. That is where I will go to get mine hopefully in the near future. Know you will enjoy!

@eleven_brews , how did you get an SA assigned? Or were you just replying to the text messages? I.e. - did you actually speak to a "live" person and how did you get an SA?
I was replying to the text message chain I started with a SC rep before I placed my order. Further texts have all come from the same number and when I have asked questions, someone always answers the same day. My assumption is that someone at the SC is replying, but I'm not actually sure. I don't trust that what they told me is accurate, however considering the information available with regard to HW4 and VIN sequence, MYLR likely has HW3. Regardless, I'm taking delivery as scheduled!

Oklahoma
MYP Red w/B&W interior
OD: April 30
EDD: May 2023
EDD2 given on May 10: May 23 - June 20
EDD3 given on May 23: June 10 - June 19
VIN also provided on May 23

Update on May 26: Delivery location changed from my house in central Oklahoma to Kansas City at my request (vacation schedule conflict with the home delivery window). SA said it's scheduled to arrive in Kansas City on June 4th. Up until today my delivery window still stated June 10-19th (again, this accounted for being dropped off in Kansas City and then loaded on a truck to be delivered to Oklahoma).

Update on May 28: Delivery window is completely gone. VIN remains unchanged.

Over 48 hours now that I've had a completely blank estimated delivery date. I'm not sure if this is anything to be concerned about or if it's normal.

I've completed all pending tasks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230530-112244.png
    Screenshot_20230530-112244.png
    681.5 KB · Views: 111
Oh my, I thought I was the only one without the VIN. It's disheartening to hear that. I completely agree with you, it seems like white exterior is the most popular, but I have seen many people in this forum order other colors.
OD: 04/07 white exterior, still no vin. White exterior non-performance, seems like a long wait. I’m in the Bay Area.