Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : April 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got our updated (3rd) EDD of April 25-May 4th. Just hope it is the last part of that timeframe.🥴 Being we are driving 350 miles to the SC to take delivery, I hope they will work with us maybe picking it up on May 9th or 10th. Anyone know the grace period on the delivery time? All tasks are completed so not an issue with that on our end.

Got our updated (3rd) EDD of April 25-May 4th. Just hope it is the last part of that timeframe.🥴 Being we are driving 350 miles to the SC to take delivery, I hope they will work with us maybe picking it up on May 9th or 10th. Anyone know the grace period on the delivery time? All tasks are completed so not an issue with that on our end.
This is mentioned in your Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement- Final Price Sheet :

Delivery; Transfer of Title. If you are picking up your Vehicle in a state where we are licensed to sell the Vehicle, we will notify you
of when we expect your Vehicle to be ready for delivery at your local Tesla Delivery Center, or other location as we may agree to.
You agree to schedule and take delivery of your Vehicle within three (3) days of this date. If you do not respond to our notification or
are unable to take delivery within the specified period, your Vehicle may be made available for sale to other customers. For new
vehicles, if you do not take delivery within fourteen (14) days of our first attempt to notify you, Tesla may cancel your order and
keep your Order Fee.

Reactions: carcrazyguy
This is mentioned in your Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement- Final Price Sheet :

Delivery; Transfer of Title. If you are picking up your Vehicle in a state where we are licensed to sell the Vehicle, we will notify you
of when we expect your Vehicle to be ready for delivery at your local Tesla Delivery Center, or other location as we may agree to.
You agree to schedule and take delivery of your Vehicle within three (3) days of this date. If you do not respond to our notification or
are unable to take delivery within the specified period, your Vehicle may be made available for sale to other customers. For new
vehicles, if you do not take delivery within fourteen (14) days of our first attempt to notify you, Tesla may cancel your order
So reading that and seeing some say 3 days and others say 14 days….🤣 which is it.

I read that as you have 3 days to schedule delivery date and then 14 days to take actual delivery? My wife read that as inventory cars only have 3 days to schedule and take delivery and for NEW ORDERS…you have a 14 day window to take delivery…

So interpretation is in the eyes of the reader!🤣

So reading that and seeing some say 3 days and others say 14 days….🤣 which is it.

I read that as you have 3 days to schedule delivery date and then 14 days to take actual delivery? My wife read that as inventory cars only have 3 days to schedule and take delivery and for NEW ORDERS…you have a 14 day window to take delivery…

So interpretation is in the eyes of the reader!🤣
Since yours is a new order I'm guessing it's 14 day. How about text the 508 number ? Even I'm curious now

Reactions: carcrazyguy
So when they actually contact the buyer to set the delivery date. Does it just change in the app or do they text or call? 🍿 One would think I would have found the answer to that in all the reading but I just recall seeing posts about “delivery is set”….🤷‍♂️

Memphis
MYLR 19” MSM/White Tow
OD 4/7
EDD April-June
EDD 4/21 June 13-30
Will be out of town 5 of those days. Is there any flexibility with the actual delivery dates?
Likely it will change before June. Likely move forward (ours has trended that way), but I believe there is a little flexibility depending on where you are taking delivery. Either 3 or 14 days based on order agreement papers.

I'm back to the Ordering, Production, Delivery forum. It's been 1.5+ years since I was last here after picking up my 2021 MYLR 20" MSM. I decided to trade it in and I ordered a 2023 MYP MSM (no other adds) today (4/22/23). I completed all tasks that they asked for (registration info, pics of car, etc.). EDD says April, but I doubt that will happen.

So when they actually contact the buyer to set the delivery date. Does it just change in the app or do they text or call? 🍿 One would think I would have found the answer to that in all the reading but I just recall seeing posts about “delivery is set”….🤷‍♂️
I got an email and a text telling me to go into the app to schedule delivery.