Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : April 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYLR AWD | Red / black interior | Michigan No other options
OD 4/23 | EDD Apr 2023-June2023

Already had an account since I own a MS and it shows up there but nothing else. Wife's new car replacing 2017 Volt Premiere. Finished all steps in Delivery Tasks up to saying no financing/cash. April-June delivery stated. Hope sooner...
You an I are likely same timeline. My OD was 4/19, different configuration but in Michigan we have other limitations. I sold my X a couple weeks ago so also hoping for quicker!!

Reactions: FMinMI

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-04-24 at 13.36.49.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-24 at 13.36.49.png
    47.4 KB · Views: 76
New to the board. MYLR Deep Blue, black and white interior, no trailer hitch 5 seater. Ordered 4/12 give EDD of 5//13 to 6/10. No vin yet. As Tom Petty wrote, "The Waiting is the Hardest Part". Cannot wait.
My payment went through and I'm waiting for the text/email to schedule for delivery and the Tesla rep at the nearest Tesla outlet said my MYLR should be arriving on May 3rd or even 2nd. So I guess we all have different phases of wait times lol

Reactions: carcrazyguy
Bay Area, CA
MYLR5, Blue/Black interior, tow, induction wheels
OD: 4/20
EDD1: April-June 2023
4/21: EDD2: April 24-May 8

No VIN assigned yet, so I find it hard to believe I’ll be seeing the car in the existing delivery window. Anybody else in the Bay Area care to add their delivery time?