Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : April 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That’s great! Hoping to ppf at least the front. Anyone from northern va that recommends a good tint / PPF shop? Never tinted windows before, any suggestions on what % to get? Don’t want a super dark tint thanks again!!
Be careful of tinting in VA. If your tint is too dark the police will have a reason to “check” if it is legal. Happened to me 30 years ago as I moved to fairfax county with my tinted bmw from Texas. They pulled me over as I was going to a wedding. After they measuring the tinted window and found it is under the limit (while checking my license ) they “apologized” for the inconvenience and even help me get to the wedding in time. No grudge from me but was not cool…

Be careful of tinting in VA. If your tint is too dark the police will have a reason to “check” if it is legal. Happened to me 30 years ago as I moved to fairfax county with my tinted bmw from Texas. They pulled me over as I was going to a wedding. After they measuring the tinted window and found it is under the limit (while checking my license ) they “apologized” for the inconvenience and even help me get to the wedding in time. No grudge from me but was not cool…
Ah gotcha thanks for the heads up!

That’s true. 35 percent for front windows which is not worth it.

A new law in VA now keeps them from pulling you over for secondary offenses which includes tinted windows. It's really awesome: What the Police Can’t Pull You Over For.

Reactions: Noflash
Just joined the forum from Northern Virginia

Here is what I ordered

MYP
5 seat, No tow hitch, No Enhanced Autopilot or FSD
White with Black interior
OD : 4/25
EDD disappeared on Apr 30. (Firat EDD was April 2023)
EDD1: May 2023
EDD2: May 19 - June 16, on May 2 2023

No VIN yet
I grew up in Harrisonburg Va. I plan to drive my model Y from Phoenix Az this fall to visit family there.

Reactions: Noflash
DC suburb in VA
MYLR White/Black
Auto Pilot
Induction
Order Date: May/01
EDD:May-June
EDD1:
EDD2:
No VIN#
Setup new account 5/01. Got the Tesla spam offering of assessories like most dealers.

Don’t know what I am getting myself into 😀.
Update: got VIN, EDD2 is May 10, pickup time is confirm.
Tesla app now ask for down payment and insurance paperwork . Man these guys are fast . No time to rest 😀. Just hope the car comes in perfect shape🤞

I woke up today to a message from Tesla asking me to accept the Tesla Vision disclaimer and set up payment. Delivery window was tightened from May 10-24 to May 15-22. I went through the online loan process and was accepted in less than a minute. I also changed the down payment to $0 as I will be selling my current vehicle and paying the loan off within the first month. Now I just have to get my insurance set up once I get the VIN assigned. Same process as our other MYP purchased back in March. Kudos to Tesla for a super easy process.

Reactions: Oparide
I'm back to the Ordering, Production, Delivery forum. It's been 1.5+ years since I was last here after picking up my 2021 MYLR 20" MSM. I decided to trade it in and I ordered a 2023 MYP MSM (no other adds) today (4/22/23). I completed all tasks that they asked for (registration info, pics of car, etc.). EDD says April, but I doubt that will happen.

MYP, MSM (no other adds)

OD: 4/22/23
EDD: has been sitting at April, then May (no specific dates)
EDD update as of 5/2: May 13 - June 10
no VIN yet

Finally jumped in to join the club after having a good experience with the solar panels for the last year :).

MYLR 5 seater, blue/black, 19", no tow, EAP
OD: 4/26
EDD1: April-June 2023

I was thinking about bumping to a MYP that is available at the moment in the area but having a kid I was worried about the white interior (also a little iffy on the 13 mile range difference although it isn't that huge). I will totally admit it is for me and will become my baby :).
Still waiting for any update (seeing the good news here from you all makes me feel a lot better. My neighbor ordered the same spec as mine two days ago and has a delivery date and VIN so little discouraging but hanging in there). The good news is got the loan situation sorted out, the bank that picked it up flagged it as possible fraud being out of state and me having past loans from various other places (have moved around a bit). So they (not Tesla) want to wait for the VIN but said it will be good to go. Hoping something comes up in my area that isn’t black (if I went with black I could have the car today).

MYLR7 | Black Ext | White/Black Int | 20" | Tow | No FSD
📍Michigan

OD: 4/19
EDD1: April - June 2023
EDD2: May 10 - May 17 (changed 4/26/2023 - 1 week post order)
VIN: 4/26 (4/26/2023 - 1 week post order)
Delivery Schedule Text on 5/3/2023 - 2 weeks post order
Delivery Scheduled for 5/11/23 - 3 weeks + 1 day post order (I will call Service Center to see when vehicle is arriving to try to get early also!!)

Reactions: CyberCruiser