Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : April 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
📍Rochester, Michigan
OD: 4/19
EDD1: April - June 2023
EDD2: May 10 - May 17 (changed 4/26/2023 - 1 week post order)
VIN: 4/26 (4/26/2023 - 1 week post order)
Delivery Schedule Text on 5/3/2023 - 2 weeks post order
Delivery Scheduled for 5/11/23 - 3 weeks + 1 day post order
Vehicle Arrived 5/8 and was able to move delivery date up 2 days to 5/9/2023

Ordered 4/15; received today...
PXL_20230508_173807891.jpg

Looks like we ordered the same specs. Ordered mine on April 12 from Phoenix Az
Updated EDD MAY 8-22
Location Phoenix Az
OD-April 12,2023
MYLR Black/Black 19”
Just got my VIN today. May 8 so less than 30 days from ordering back on April 12,2023 Looks like the A in my VIN tells me it was manufactured in Austin Tx. Scheduled pickup here in Phoenix Az at the Glendale Az Tesla shop is for April 10 at 2:30pm as I took the earliest opening offered to me. Black long range with black interior and 19” wheels. I’m liking that it was so quick as I was anticipating a longer wait time. I’ll post pictures when it’s home in my driveway. I also chose the Tesla insurance.

Ordered 4/15; received today...
View attachment 935791
I should mention two disappointments at delivery. The rear left taillight was sticking out past the end of the hatch. The delivery guy was not really empathetic and said if they fixed that, something else would be out of alignment. He kind of argued with me. I asked him to take it to service to get the techs opinion. Upon his return, he said that the cause was the hatch being slightly askew and I would have to schedule a service appointment.
PXL_20230508_164819326.jpg

Second issue was they didn't have my lending bank correct. When they approved my loan it was with TDBank. At the time, I asked if they could switch to Wells Fargo with the same terms and they said no prob. I got notices from WF and a new loan agreement from Tesla. At delivery the paperwork to sign had TD Bank. I told them the above, they really seemed confused and they said since I accepted the car, legal would have to get involved? Seemed like BS and I didn't want to risk them screwing up the paperwork. I signed the TDBank paperwork. I'm still not certain they didn't mess it up. I've received nothing from TD.

Anyway, beware! Rant over.

I should mention two disappointments at delivery. The rear left taillight was sticking out past the end of the hatch. The delivery guy was not really empathetic and said if they fixed that, something else would be out of alignment. He kind of argued with me. I asked him to take it to service to get the techs opinion. Upon his return, he said that the cause was the hatch being slightly askew and I would have to schedule a service appointment.
View attachment 935889

Second issue was they didn't have my lending bank correct. When they approved my loan it was with TDBank. At the time, I asked if they could switch to Wells Fargo with the same terms and they said no prob. I got notices from WF and a new loan agreement from Tesla. At delivery the paperwork to sign had TD Bank. I told them the above, they really seemed confused and they said since I accepted the car, legal would have to get involved? Seemed like BS and I didn't want to risk them screwing up the paperwork. I signed the TDBank paperwork. I'm still not certain they didn't mess it up. I've received nothing from TD.

Anyway, beware! Rant over.
Thanks for the update man. Sorry about that disappointing experience. What plant built your car?