Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : April 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are most of you going wall charger for your new delivery? Don’t know if mine is going to be here in time for my electrician to install prior to delivery so I might be using the mobile charger on a regular wall outlet for a bit. Also thinking about cancelling and going for an Autel charger or charge point to get it installed sooner.

Still showing as 5/6-5/20... I just texted the number and asked for an update and they said their end is showing est. delivery of 5/11 and to keep an eye out for my VIN assignment. Nothing new yet on my end.
Just got my VIN. I immediately added insurance info and paid the balance due but cannot schedule delivery yet. Window updated to 5/12-5/19.

Really really hoping I can pull this off before a 2 week Europe vacation on 5/16. Otherwise idk what even happens considering I just paid for the car.

I was given a TDY (government travel) order today for Vegas for the week of May 22. My wife said "that'll be the week of your new car delivery."

Given my luck, she's right. I'm not sure what happens if I can't make it to Kansas City. I don't know how long they'll hold the car and I especially don't want it to be used for test drives, demos, etc.

Checked the app and now updated.

Model Y Performance / Blue Exterior / Black Interior / 5 seats / Tow Hitch
Dallas, TX
OD: 4/23
EDD: Apr 2023
EDD1: May 2023
EDD2: May 12 - June 9
Financing: Tesla
VIN: NA

Model Y Performance / Blue Exterior / Black Interior / 5 seats / Tow Hitch
Dallas, TX
OD: 4/23
EDD: Apr 2023
EDD1: May 2023
EDD2: May 12 - June 9
EDD3: May 21 - May 29
Financing: Tesla
VIN: Assigned

I need to get insurance before a delivery date can be set correct?

PF770. Where would I find the build date?
On the sticker by the driver door jamb, or the Monroney label (aka window sticker/built sheet).

Attachments

• 20230510_063907.jpg
    20230510_063907.jpg
    281.7 KB · Views: 74