Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : April 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Changed my order today for my order #1 from 5/silver/white/ 19”/tow/EAP to the new number 1 order below for a car that was at a local Tesla center. Got the vin immediately and now have both VIN numbers. Ready to take delivery of these two new cars!

#1 MYLR 7/Silver/Black, 20”, Tow, EAP
OD 4/23
EDD1 May-Jun
EDD2 May 17 - Jun 14
EDD3 Jun 3 - Jun 30
EDD4 Jun 4 - Jun 13
VIN 5/26

#2 MYLR 5/Black/Black, 19”, Tow, EAP
OD 4/23
EDD1 May-Jun
EDD2 May 26 - Jun 30
EDD3 Jun 2 - Jun 30
EDD4 Jun 5 - Jun 12
VIN 5/22

Reactions: skadoo323
So what options do I have if I want HW4 but my car is delivered with HW3. My SA says my car should arrive to the service center in June 10.
Not accept delivery? I think the car rolls into inventory and you go to the back of the line. Or you could straight up cancel, lose $250 dollars, and reorder at some point when you are sure HW4 is fully implemented throughout production.

I’m not an FSD guy and don’t plan to purchase it, but if you bought the car for that reason it might be a reason for you to hold off.

Reactions: nitepain
Not accept delivery? I think the car rolls into inventory and you go to the back of the line. Or you could straight up cancel, lose $250 dollars, and reorder at some point when you are sure HW4 is fully implemented throughout production.

I’m not an FSD guy and don’t plan to purchase it, but if you bought the car for that reason it might be a reason for you to hold off.
Could you not accept delivery/reject it for the reason of wanting HW4 or would you need something to be wrong with the car?

What if you couldn't take delivery within the time frame they give? Would that get you rematched with a different VIN?

Could you not accept delivery/reject it for the reason of wanting HW4 or would you need something to be wrong with the car?

What if you couldn't take delivery within the time frame they give? Would that get you rematched with a different VIN?
Yes there are a few vehicle pictures online showing Model Y with HW4 but have you seen any customer actually gettin one? Maybe those cars are test vehicles for Tesla. I wouldn’t change or cancel my delivery for just “assuming” to have HW4.