Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : June 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Switched the MYP to a MYLR w/ 7 Seats.

White
7 Seat: Black
OD: June 9th
ODD: June - July
EDD: TBA
VIN: TBA

From the beginning it was between the MYLR 7 Seater and the MYP. Since it's a family car after all... For the weekend spirited driving that's what the M3P is for. Makes sense. For those in the 7 Seater camp, I assume the bottom and rear seat back is easy to remove like the 2nd row is? I've taken a Y and 3 apart many times, but haven't seen the 3rd row up close, yet. With everything else being modular it should be fairly easy. We'll rarely use the 7 seats as it's just there for those rare occasions. I hope it's straight forward to remove the dead weight and maybe even retrofit that second cover in the back. We shall see.

Ordered and waiting, but will have to wait till July 1st at the earliest to take delivery. New Colorado rebate starts July 1st and goes from 2000$ to 5000$. Looking forward to that. Guess it's a straight check from the state too not the wonky tax credit that's at the fed level.
MY Standard
Gray
5 seats
black interior
standard wheels
OD: 5 June 2023
EDD:
VIN:

Switched the MYP to a MYLR w/ 7 Seats.

White
7 Seat: Black
OD: June 9th
EDD: TBA
VIN: TBA

From the beginning it was between the MYLR 7 Seater and the MYP. Since it's a family car after all... For the weekend spirited driving that's what the M3P is for. Makes sense. For those in the 7 Seater camp, I assume the bottom and rear seat back is easy to remove like the 2nd row is? I've taken a Y and 3 apart many times, but haven't seen the 3rd row up close, yet. With everything else being modular it should be fairly easy. We'll rarely use the 7 seats as it's just there for those rare occasions. I hope it's straight forward to remove the dead weight and maybe even retrofit that second cover in the back. We shall see.
The 3rd row is cramped, I’d recommend you go check it out. Only kids could fit in there.
So we sticked with the MY 5 seats and will get a highlander with 3 row.

The 3rd row is cramped, I’d recommend you go check it out. Only kids could fit in there.
So we sticked with the MY 5 seats and will get a highlander with 3 row.
Indeed. We're very familiar with how small the space is. It's better than nothing, but even a small dog will disown you for being so cruel. It reminds me of the sports cars (coupes) with having useless back seats, but there for insurance purposes. We're an all EV family so the MYLR/7 is a place holder until the KIA EV9 releases.

MYLR
White
5 Seat
White Interior
20" Induction Wheels
Tow
OD: June 11th
VIN (June 12th!): PA125xxx

I was amazed to have VIN assigned moments after uploading registration today. Also to have a white interior coming out of Austin! (AFAIK until now these had all come from Fremont!). I messages my SA to check on Hardware 4.0; if this VIN has it I am inclined to accept as matrix headlights are not critical to me

MYLR
Pearl White
19’’ Gemini Wheels
5 Seat - Black
Tow Hitch
OD: June 8th
EDD: June 10 - June 17 (06/09/23)
VIN: PA125XXX (HW3) Declined Schedule Delivery
EDD: June 11 - June 18 (06/11/23)
VIN: PA127XXX (HW3) Declined Schedule Delivery
EDD: June 12 - June 19 (06/12/23)
VIN: PA126XXX (HW3) Declined Schedule Delivery

Keep getting the Austin build MYLP with HW3, they do have HW4 but with different color and seat

Mistyped the VIN:

MYLR
White
5 Seat
White Interior
20" Induction Wheels
Tow
VIN (June 12th!): PA135xxx (not 125xxx)

I was amazed to have VIN assigned moments after uploading registration today. Also to have a white interior coming out of Austin! (AFAIK until now these had all come from Fremont!). I messages my SA to check on Hardware 4.0; if this VIN has it I am inclined to accept as matrix headlights are not critical to me

MYP
MSM
5 Seat - white interior
OD: June 1st
VIN (June 12): PF807xxx

I just got a text today that my VIN was assigned without any prior updates on EDD. As soon as I approved the Tesla Vision, I got a text to schedule the delivery. The delivery is scheduled for this Saturday.

Reactions: AbblePC
MYLR
Pearl White
19’’ Gemini Wheels
5 Seat - Black
Tow Hitch
OD: June 8th
EDD: June 10 - June 17 (06/09/23)
VIN: PA125XXX (HW3) Declined Schedule Delivery
EDD: June 11 - June 18 (06/11/23)
VIN: PA127XXX (HW3) Declined Schedule Delivery
EDD: June 12 - June 19 (06/12/23)
VIN: PA126XXX (HW3) Declined Schedule Delivery

Keep getting the Austin build MYLP with HW3, they do have HW4 but with different color and seat
How are they letting you decline so many? Are you paying $250 a pop?

MYLR
White
5 Seat
White Interior
20" Induction Wheels
Tow
VIN (June 12th!): PA125xxx

This must be very recent. I placed my order a week ago and mine's coming from Cali with a white interior, with HW4.

Mistyped the VIN:

MYLR
White
5 Seat
White Interior
20" Induction Wheels
Tow
VIN (June 12th!): PA135xxx (not 125xxx)

Please let us know on the HW4.

Update:

MYLR
Blue
5 seat - Black
19" wheels
OD: June 7
ODD: June-July
EDD: June 10-17
Delivery Scheduled: June 13
VIN: received June 9, PA133Xxx, Austin built, HW4 confirmed

Six days from order to delivery - that was fast!
Wow. Congratulations. Very fortunate indeed. Please let me know how the Cypress pickup goes. I've been told that they won't let you look inside the vehicle until you accept the vehicle. I would prefer a little more friendly delivery than that. Please also confirm the HW4.