Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : June 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The app updated the EDD to 6/16 - 6/30 but no VIN assignment yet. Hopefully it'll come in soon cause my 3rd party financing is waiting for it to complete the loan process.
I haven't even begun the financing part. Mot likely I'll go with my own and only expect a day or two turn around. Are there any Credit Unions with good rates and easy access? I think USSS raised there rates.

Lots of June 30 deliveries update today, mine included (OD May 28). I wonder if that’s a “make the quarter end delivery numbers look good” thing like we do at work. Hope they didn’t rush through the build and quality inspection process just to make the quarter :rolleyes:

Switched the MYP to a MYLR w/ 7 Seats.

White
7 Seat: Black
OD: June 9th
ODD: June - July
EDD: TBA
VIN: TBA

From the beginning it was between the MYLR 7 Seater and the MYP. Since it's a family car after all... For the weekend spirited driving that's what the M3P is for. Makes sense. For those in the 7 Seater camp, I assume the bottom and rear seat back is easy to remove like the 2nd row is? I've taken a Y and 3 apart many times, but haven't seen the 3rd row up close, yet. With everything else being modular it should be fairly easy. We'll rarely use the 7 seats as it's just there for those rare occasions. I hope it's straight forward to remove the dead weight and maybe even retrofit that second cover in the back. We shall see.

Update: (Note, my original order was a MYP that was switched to a MYLR/7)

White
7 Seat: Black
OD: June 9th
EDD received on 6/14: (June 19 - June 30)
VIN: TBA

Knowing that this is an EOQ push makes me a little uneasy. Hoping for HW4 AND Matrix lights...

Looks like a lot of PNWers got EED updates. Nice to see.

MYLR
Deep Blue Metallic
Black Interior
OD 6/3/23
EDD June - July
2nd EDD 6/13 - 6/27 (Provided on June 5th)
Third EDD 6/12 - 6/21 (Provided on June 9th)
Vin Assigned 6/9 F79****
DD 6/21 - 6/23 (Offered on June 11th)
Delivery is scheduled for 6/24 after calling the delivery center as we are on vacation during the original delivery day offering.
Northeastern PA

Ordered and waiting, but will have to wait till July 1st at the earliest to take delivery. New Colorado rebate starts July 1st and goes from 2000$ to 5000$. Looking forward to that. Guess it's a straight check from the state too not the wonky tax credit that's at the fed level.
MY Standard
Gray
5 seats
black interior
standard wheels
OD: 5 June 2023
EDD:
VIN:
Got a date range but no Vin yet.
MY
Msm
5 seats
black interior
standard wheels
OD: 5 June 2023
ODD: June 27-30 (updates 6-14)
EDD: tbd
VIN: tbd

Lots of June 30 deliveries update today, mine included (OD May 28). I wonder if that’s a “make the quarter end delivery numbers look good” thing like we do at work. Hope they didn’t rush through the build and quality inspection process just to make the quarter :rolleyes:
Typical Tesla EOQ shenanigans. They try to give as many people as possible that June 30th date (just like end of Mar, Sep, Dec) just in case they get a car for them in time and can tell you they warned you and you have to be ready to take delivery of it. But in the end, the majority of these get bumped into July as we approach June 30th.