Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : June 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Typical Tesla EOQ shenanigans. They try to give as many people as possible that June 30th date (just like end of Mar, Sep, Dec) just in case they get a car for them in time and can tell you they warned you and you have to be ready to take delivery of it. But in the end, the majority of these get bumped into July as we approach June 30th.
What a tease... that's frustrating. :mad: Makes it hard to plan for delivery, but it is what it is and I'll just have to be patient.

Model Y LR
Exterior: White
Interior: Black
5 Seater
19” Gemini Wheels

OD: 4th June
ODD: June- July
EDD: 13 July- 17 August (Updated 14th June)

Question: Are all of the Model Y LR ordered now coming from Giga shangai? And do they come with HW4 and Matrix headlights? Or HW3 and standard headlights?

Updated June 15:
EDD: June 15 - June 21
VIN assigned: PF803XXX

My SA confirmed it's HW 4.0 with Matrix Headlights and came from Fremont, CA, the only downside is I have to change my order a bit and removed the Tow Hitch from my build to get the new HW 4.0 build version.

Updated June 15:

My SA confirmed it's HW 4.0 with Matrix Headlights and came from Fremont, CA, the only downside is I have to change my order a bit and removed the Tow Hitch from my build to get the new HW 4.0 build version.
Strange…
I ordered around the same time with Tow and confirmed it has matrix and HW4 from Fremont as well

I didn't plan on being back here with a new Tesla Model Y order, but we ended up being the "meat" of semi-truck sandwich. We got hit from the rear and shoved into another truck - our car was totaled. So while both insurance companies are working on the the claim, we thought we best get the replacement car ordered after seeing the "Jun-Jul 2023" delivery estimate.

MYLR
MSM
5 Seat - Black
No-Tow
OD: June 14
ODD: June - July
DD: June 18
VIN: 7SAYGDEE1PA14xxxx

It appears that an existing inventory car matched our order and we take delivery this Sunday. Of course we'll look at the car very closely and ask if it was a "reject" from another order. They probably won't say, but I can always ask.

First World Problem: I was hoping to have a few weeks to get my affairs in order with the claim and then work on the replacement, but we will end-up with the new car while the claim is still being worked on.

I didn't plan on being back here with a new Tesla Model Y order, but we ended up being the "meat" of semi-truck sandwich. We got hit from the rear and shoved into another truck - our car was totaled. So while both insurance companies are working on the the claim, we thought we best get the replacement car ordered after seeing the "Jun-Jul 2023" delivery estimate.

MYLR
MSM
5 Seat - Black
No-Tow
OD: June 14
ODD: June - July
DD: June 18
VIN: 7SAYGDEE1PA14xxxx

It appears that an existing inventory car matched our order and we take delivery this Sunday. Of course we'll look at the car very closely and ask if it was a "reject" from another order. They probably won't say, but I can always ask.

First World Problem: I was hoping to have a few weeks to get my affairs in order with the claim and then work on the replacement, but we will end-up with the new car while the claim is still being worked on.
With that VIN, it's probably just a few days old.

MYLR
Deep Blue Metallic
Black Interior
OD 6/3/23
EDD June - July
2nd EDD 6/13 - 6/27 (Provided on June 5th)
Third EDD 6/12 - 6/21 (Provided on June 9th)
Vin Assigned 6/9 F79****
DD 6/21 - 6/23 (Offered on June 11th)
Delivery is scheduled for 6/24 after calling the delivery center as we are on vacation during the original delivery day offering.
Northeastern PA
Received a text message today that the vehicle was on-site and we could re-schedule our delivery for an earlier time. Picking it up tomorrow morning.

Updated June 15:

by HW 4.0 build version you're talking about the recent HW4.0 software right? Not the actually build of your car, correct? Reason I'm asking is because I got the tow option also on my MYP.