Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : June 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update

MYP
White & Black Interior
OD: June 21
ODD: June-July
EDD: July 16-July 23
VIN: July 3rd. Fremont build 7SAYGDEF3PF83****

When my VIN got assigned it made me confirm that I have new cameras and some features of Tesla Vision aren't working yet etc.
While you almost certainly have the newer cameras, that agreement does not specify that you get newer cameras. The same agreement for Tesla Vision was used for HW3 cameras. It means the car doesn't have ultrasonic sensors anymore, which has been true for quite a while. HW3 hasn't been produced for several weeks now in the US, so anything new production is HW4

While you almost certainly have the newer cameras, that agreement does not specify that you get newer cameras. The same agreement for Tesla Vision was used for HW3 cameras. It means the car doesn't have ultrasonic sensors anymore, which has been true for quite a while. HW3 hasn't been produced for several weeks now in the US, so anything new production is HW4

Got it. Thank you for that information. So at this point I should have the new cameras and HW4 based on the build and vin number being later.

That's really good news for you if that works out how you wanted it to.

I wanted the Midnight Silver, but I was ok with White at the time. Now that it is the default color, I would love to switch to that one, but it does not seem Like it is possible unless I want to pay another 250$ but it might be a small price to pay.
As long as you don't have a VIN you can switch colors and options as many times as you like without having to do a new order and lose $250.
Just phone or text Tesla and the person will make the switch to your order.

I'm not sure this is entirely true. When speaking with my Tesla rep they told me some cars are still being produced with HW3. They wanted to me to take delivery of a cancellation vehicle they just received off the truck on Friday but confirmed it still had HW3 not HW4 so I decided to hold out for my current order hoping it would get HW4.

I'm not sure this is entirely true. When speaking with my Tesla rep they told me some cars are still being produced with HW3. They wanted to me to take delivery of a cancellation vehicle they just received off the truck on Friday but confirmed it still had HW3 not HW4 so I decided to hold out for my current order hoping it would get HW4.
What was the VIN?

Hey, so I just agreed to the Tesla Vision / no ultra sonic radar consent form on the website, my EDD now shows Aug 11 - 26 but no VIN.

We are going on holidays for 3 weeks and was wondering if there is a risk that the car becomes available before the EDD above (hope not because we won’t be in the country!)

Any idea how accurate the EDD generally is?

Also, our MY will most likely be MIC (RWD) - the consent form does not indicate HW 4.0 right? I read above that the same form is applicable for HW 3.0!