Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : May 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYLR
Black
7 Seat Interior
20" Induction rims Black
Enhanced AP
OD on inventory car 5/2
Offered delivery 5/3-5/11
Arranged stock sale and Model S sale; didn't schedule inventory pickup
Put on Hold Sunday 5/7
Sold Model S 5/8
Removed Hold 5/8
Placed on Delivery estimate June-July 2023

No Inventory of the above config

Same dance for me, except I ordered 4/18 and it's been doing the same thing since Apr 22. Backend date was May 3, then May 12, May 17, now May 18. No VIN. MYP, white/white, tow, South Bay.
Aww, and I actually believed them when the original EDD came out 😞

But... my co worker also ordered a MYP on 4/30, and he got an email to setup his financial info. No VIN yet, but EDD is 5/20.

I remain hopeful!

Aww, and I actually believed them when the original EDD came out 😞

But... my co worker also ordered a MYP on 4/30, and he got an email to setup his financial info. No VIN yet, but EDD is 5/20.

I remain hopeful!
Hah! I believed them too (and now have countless accessories waiting in my garage) but after a couple pushbacks started looking at posts on here, lol. Fingers crossed we get ours soon!

MYLR
White/Black, 5 Seat, 19", No tow
OD: May 4
ODD: May-June
EDD: May 21-28
VIN: May 9
Long Island, NY

This is way too soon. How do I know I'm not getting a car that someone else had rejected
Could also be an order that was cancelled after the build process began. Like above, your SA can likely get the build date. Just check it thoroughly when it‘s delivery time.

MYLR
White/Black, 5 Seat, 19", No tow
OD: May 4
ODD: May-June
EDD: May 21-28
VIN: May 9
Long Island, NY

This is way too soon. How do I know I'm not getting a car that someone else had rejected
Seems unlikely to have been that someone has rejected with a 2+ weeks between the VIN and EDD. That would give enough time for shipping from Fremont to NY and final prep work before delivery. I would expect that a rejected car would be turned around a lot quicker.