Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : May 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Man.. I used to be the guy who was like, Tesla just isn’t my thing.. had a Mercedes and motorcycle… last week I decided I would just go for it.. had a tiny bit of debt so I sold my Benz to carmax, paid off the debt, the following ensued:

Model Y Performance
Black paint black interior
OD: May 8th
EDD: June/July
EDD1 this past weekend: May 20th- June 3rd
No vin

Got a call today from an advisor asking if I had any questions and how I was paying. Was hoping my credit would jump a tad bit before applying for the loan. Found out today about USSFCU.. anyone know what the process is like to get a loan from them? Already an ACC member..

Overall, my excitement has gone nuclear after watching YouTube videos all weekend and reading through the forums.. super excited.. accessories next.

Last edited:
VIN assigned this morning 👍

New EDD is 6/1 - 6/8
Nice! Congrats! Now if I could just get my first VIN lol. Have two MYLR orders in and both were ordered on April 23. No vin for either.

#1 MYLR Silver/White, 19”, Tow, EAP
OD 4/23
EDD1 May-Jun
EDD2 May 17 - Jun 14
No VIN

#2 MYLR Black/Black, 19”, Tow, EAP
OD 4/23
EDD1 May-Jun
EDD2 May 26 - Jun 30
EDD3 Jun 2 - Jun 30
No VIN

Confirmed my car is a new build

MYLR
No Tow
7 seats
20" rims
Black all around and inside

Delivery scheduled 5/19; Checked online and paperwork is ready and car has 15 reported miles on the title.
Asked to take delivery today.

Sorry bro, I took Friday off already. No can do and I'll wait. Gotta drive 90+miles to pickup in Sacto/Rocklin

messaged delivery asking for pics, replied not something they do. Also car has only 5 miles on it. Per registration title defaults to 15. Cool stuff
Yea I believe it’s Ford that was doing that, taking a picture of the vehicle as it rolls off the line and the customer that ordered it gets a message with the VIN and the picture of the vehicle. Pretty cool, and probably not all that expensive to do really.

Is this normal when prompted to set delivery date (not a sign that car will have HW4?):
Screenshot_20230516-163650.png