Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : May 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYLR
White
5 Seat Black and Black Interior
No Tow
19" Gemini
OD: May 02
EDD: May-June
EDD 2: May 24-June 21
EDD 3: June 08-June 30
EDD 4: June 12-June 26
EDD 5: June 13-June 26
EDD 6: June 14-June 26
EDD 7: June 15-June 27
EDD 8: June 16-June 27
EDD 9: June 17-June 27
EDD 10: June 18-June 27
EDD 11: June 19-June 28
EDD 12: June 20-June 29
No Vin
It seems MYLR, White, 19", is one of the most magic MY models which usually takes much longer than any other models. Possibly, the White Paint has been prioritized for NYP or the cars with non-basic-configurations.

Mine also took 36 days to get it built, and I received VIN on 37th day. And, while majority of same model of cars received HW4+Matrix around the time, mine doesn't have Matrix due to Austin. Totally we can't find the pattern of how Tesla decides where/when to build the cars. Hopefully I can get it before the end of this month.

Interesting. Full PPF, or the PPF in the front and the lower door parts?

As for mud flaps, yesterday I saw 5 Tesla MY on the same block of streets. 3 of them are with mud flaps and 2 of them have their front mud flaps broken. Those bottom parts are either scratched or cut irregularly. It appears they don’t last long when hitting bumps or potholes here. Or some brands of mud flaps are made of the bad/hard materials.
Just the ppf on the lower rear doors.

Reactions: retbesla
On my loan offer it says positive trade in and then has -$xx the exact trade in value I was offered.

Hope that helps.
Thank you.

For me it is bit weird. I can’t see any trade in offer ( still pending ) but In my final payment , the positive trade shows —$xxxxx. And total due amount got reduced close 5k difference. I’m still not sure if my trade in value got increased 5k more in a month of time.

Does anyone know what Postive TradeIn means ? Is it exact = tradein value or = tradein value - outstanding loan balance ?

Unfortunately I’m unable to view Tesla tradein offer , that’s why the confusion is.
I had something similar and it showed the exact trade in value within a couple of days after that. When the trade in value is actually show, that is when they also show what equity I would have remaining after factoring in the payoff.