Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : May 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know how long does it take to ship the mobile charger? I did not expect it to schedule a delivery so soon.

MYP MSM/Black
Order date: 05/31/2023
EDD1: June - July
EDD2: 6/10 - 6/24
EDD3: June - July
EDD4: 6/17 - 6/30
EDD5: 6/18 - 6/30
EDD6: 6/23 - 6/30
VIN assigned 6/20
Scheduled Delivery 6/24

Location - Las Vegas, NV
I ordered the wall connector and it shipped the next day. Only took a couple of days to arrive

Does anyone know how long does it take to ship the mobile charger? I did not expect it to schedule a delivery so soon.

MYP MSM/Black
Order date: 05/31/2023
EDD1: June - July
EDD2: 6/10 - 6/24
EDD3: June - July
EDD4: 6/17 - 6/30
EDD5: 6/18 - 6/30
EDD6: 6/23 - 6/30
VIN assigned 6/20
Scheduled Delivery 6/24

Location - Las Vegas, NV
It took 8 days from order to delivery for me in Michigan.

5-seat White/White MYLR
19" Gemini
OD: May 29
EDD: June - July
EDD 2: June 17 - June 30
EDD 3: June 18 - June 30
EDD 4: June 19 - June 30
EDD 5: June 20 - June 30
EDD 6: June 21 - June 30
VIN: N/A
5-seat White/White MYLR
19" Gemini
EDD 7: June 22 - June 30
VIN: PF814

VIN just assigned! Looks like NorCal folks getting their orders soon!

5-seat White/White MYLR
19" Gemini
EDD 7: June 22 - June 30
VIN: PF814

VIN just assigned! Looks like NorCal folks getting their orders soon!
That's great news! hopefully I get my VIN as well. I live in sacramento OD: May 02 and my confrig is exactly like yours.

I purchased these as they had good reviews and appeared to be somewhat flexible. And they weren’t too expensive either.

Thanks for sharing. Will take a look.

Let's see if mine gets the free lower-rear-door PPF. :D

Reactions: Sai Ko
Fremont build……entire front bumper panel
No wheel panel protection though
When I was picking it up I saw a very slight yellowish cast to it and then upon closer inspection I could see the film edges…
A couple of other deliveries next to mine also had it.
The retractable cargo cover is a nice addition also.
I’m in St Petersburg Florida
What was your delivery location ?

I have a question. Delivery date is scheduled this Saturday, and SA is asking to pay the remaining balance now to avoid any delay in delivery. I’m living in NC and should I pay the remaining balance (~$4500) before delivery? I was planning to pay it after my inspection. If I pay now and reject the car on Saturday, can I get the money back? Which way is better??? Thanks in advance!

I have a question. Delivery date is scheduled this Saturday, and SA is asking to pay the remaining balance now to avoid any delay in delivery. I’m living in NC and should I pay the remaining balance (~$4500) before delivery? I was planning to pay it after my inspection. If I pay now and reject the car on Saturday, can I get the money back? Which way is better??? Thanks in advance!
Hello, I don't plan to pay until I see the car. I'll be paying in cashier's check.

Reactions: retbesla and Sai Ko
I just got a text from a real SA saying that “That is fine. That message is automated. You may even receive it again, but you can disregard.” Funny…

• Funny
Reactions: retbesla
Had the same question, but since I only have the small amount (<$1k) to pay for, so I clicked PAY button on 6/17, and Tesla deducted my money from the bank on 6/21. My friend mentioned to me that Tesla will refund it if I reject/cancel my order, however, the process may take long for the refund.

It appears that 6/21 was the date that Advisor reviewed my case/documents and prepared for my delivery because I reached out to discuss the further concerns on the same date. He mentioned that all ready to go and we can start to process it, the only problem is my car is still on the way...

I hate they use "avoid any delay" to trick us into any actions.

Reactions: TJ2000
I just got a text from a real SA saying that “That is fine. That message is automated. You may even receive it again, but you can disregard.” Funny…
I forgot that I stopped by Tesla store last week to ask this payment question. She said to me that I can pay on the final date or bring the certified check and don't have to pay that right away... however, next day, I decided to pay for it via App since the amount is small, and I hate anything may "delay" my processes.

Reactions: TJ2000