Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : May 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Our pickup went smooth car looked very good no panel gaps or anything out of the ordinary only issue was a couple paint chips on passenger door edge. We really like our car

Attachments

• 20230624_182219.jpg
    20230624_182219.jpg
    616.3 KB · Views: 83
Grrrr. So many PNW folks getting their MYLRs. Got vin on the 22nd but they also pushed me out to 7/6-714... Thought they wanted deliveries b4 the end of Q2..
That sucks. Sorry to hear about the delay. I’ve heard of others who were pushed out, but then actually got it sooner than expected. I hope this is the case for you. Waiting sucks. But the end is in sight!

Does anyone know how long does it take to ship the mobile charger? I did not expect it to schedule a delivery so soon.

MYP MSM/Black
Order date: 05/31/2023
EDD1: June - July
EDD2: 6/10 - 6/24
EDD3: June - July
EDD4: 6/17 - 6/30
EDD5: 6/18 - 6/30
EDD6: 6/23 - 6/30
VIN assigned 6/20
Scheduled Delivery 6/24

Location - Las Vegas, NV
IMG_3202.jpeg

Picked it up yesterday!! very happy overall
one thing noted was 2 tiny weird paint dots, not chips, but as if they were extra paint, in the back very hard to take picture of, however they still advised that I should still setup the service appointment anyway so its recorded

this is what it replaced

IMG_3169.jpeg

Just got a message that my car is on-site. Originally scheduled pick up for the 28th but now I’m picking it up tomorrow! So excited.
I’m going to be driving my trade-in nearly empty of gas. Hope they don’t mind. 😂

MYLR
Red
7 Seat Black Interior
20" Induction
OD: May 30
ODD: May - June
EDD1: June 2- June 16
EDD2: June 13 - June 27
EDD3: updated 6/15: June 19-30 (then daily pushed out by a day)
VIN: 6/22
Final EDD 6/25-30.
Final DD: 6/26

Just got a message that my car is on-site. Originally scheduled pick up for the 28th but now I’m picking it up tomorrow! So excited.
I’m going to be driving my trade-in nearly empty of gas. Hope they don’t mind. 😂

MYLR
Red
7 Seat Black Interior
20" Induction
OD: May 30
ODD: May - June
EDD1: June 2- June 16
EDD2: June 13 - June 27
EDD3: updated 6/15: June 19-30 (then daily pushed out by a day)
VIN: 6/22
Final EDD 6/25-30.
Final DD: 6/26
I just got a message that mine is delayed in transit, was supposed to pick up today at the Seattle location. :( Glad people are getting theirs though! Congrats!

I just got a message that mine is delayed in transit, was supposed to pick up today at the Seattle location. :( Glad people are getting theirs though! Congrats!
Ugh. That sucks. I was half expecting a few of us to get deliveries on the same shipment. I’m picking up on fife.
They really do make it difficult for people to plan their lives. You have no idea when it’s coming, and then it can get moved out or ahead when you finally do get a DD. And if you’re not available they say too bad so sad and give it to someone else. Not a good system in my opinion.

Any idea how long yours is delayed?

Reactions: retbesla
Ugh. That sucks. I was half expecting a few of us to get deliveries on the same shipment. I’m picking up on fife.
They really do make it difficult for people to plan their lives. You have no idea when it’s coming, and then it can get moved out or ahead when you finally do get a DD. And if you’re not available they say too bad so sad and give it to someone else. Not a good system in my opinion.

Any idea how long yours is delayed?
No, I'm still trying to figure out, they haven't replied yet. On top of that, I'm going out of town on Tuesday so now I'm probably going to have to forfeit the car and be put on hold.

I am picking mine up on Tuesday in Tigard, OR.
Could somebody please explain the app payment (paying at the delivery appointment) procedure again? I am still a little fuzzy on that. What exactly do I need for to bring?
There is no extra fee when using that option, or is there?

No, I'm still trying to figure out, they haven't replied yet. On top of that, I'm going out of town on Tuesday so now I'm probably going to have to forfeit the car and be put on hold.
I’d fight it. It’s not your fault the car was delayed in transit. They should give you more time to pick up. How long are you out of town for? Hopefully it is just delayed a day and you can pick up tomorrow before you go out of town.

Reactions: bcs127 and retbesla
I’d fight it. It’s not your fault the car was delayed in transit. They should give you more time to pick up. How long are you out of town for? Hopefully it is just delayed a day and you can pick up tomorrow before you go out of town.
I sent a flurry of texts to the text hotline and was actually going to wait until 11 when the seattle location opens to call, but I just got a call from the Seattle office and he said it's "technically" delayed because the car isn't on site, and since it isn't the automated message came up. But the car is in transit in Olympia, so he is very optimistic that it'll arrive on site before my appointment at 2. So for now, I am keeping the appointment, and luckily I have the rest of the day cleared (because I planned on playing with my new toy anyway) so even if I have to delay a couple hours then I should still be able to pick up the car today. Whew.

I sent a flurry of texts to the text hotline and was actually going to wait until 11 when the seattle location opens to call, but I just got a call from the Seattle office and he said it's "technically" delayed because the car isn't on site, and since it isn't the automated message came up. But the car is in transit in Olympia, so he is very optimistic that it'll arrive on site before my appointment at 2. So for now, I am keeping the appointment, and luckily I have the rest of the day cleared (because I planned on playing with my new toy anyway) so even if I have to delay a couple hours then I should still be able to pick up the car today. Whew.
That’s great news. I hope you can still pick it up today.

Reactions: bcs127
Same story. Was supposed to pickup tomorrow. SA texted me and said it was delayed and asked to pick up on 06/27. I said I am traveling and they said they cannot delay more than 06/30. I said I can pickup on 06/26 but they can confirm only tomorrow. They are really pushing for max June sales !
I wonder if when they find damage they state it’s late….

I’m also guessing they are pressuring you to take delivery before the end of the month.

I’m in the same boat, if my delivery gets pushed past tomorrow (6/26), I won’t be able to take delivery until after 7/1.

Hope all works out for you!

Date Revised

MYLR - Silver
5 Seat Black Interior
19” Geminis
OD: May 28
ODD: May - Jun
ODD 2: Jun - Jul (updated on Jun 1st)
EDD: Jun 14 - Jun 30 (updated on Jun 5th)
EDD 2: Jun 23 - Jun 30 (updated on Jun 15th)
EDD 3: Jun 24 - Jun 30 (updated on Jun 24)
EDD 4: Jun 25 - Jun 30 (updated on Jun 25)
VIN: TBD

I wonder if when they find damage they state it’s late….

I’m also guessing they are pressuring you to take delivery before the end of the month.

I’m in the same boat, if my delivery gets pushed past tomorrow (6/26), I won’t be able to take delivery until after 7/1.

Hope all works out for you!
Yes they are saying they are under tremendous pressure and if I don't take delivery before June 30 they will remove VIN and give it to someone else. I went to the service center and talked to the guy as their text response was delayed and weak. I also got opportunity to inspect a blue model y performance parked for delivery . The paint quality was flawless . I could see very small swirls but that is fine. Also panel gaps looked even and tight . Lucky guy...

For all of us who've waited forever, this story should feel good. This guy ordered a MYLR a couple of weeks ago. Thirty minutes later he got a VIN. Two days later picked up the Tesla.

Interesting. Not sure what’s going on. Didn’t listen their stories yet. I recalled they said a month ago they gave up GV60 and got Model Y. And they did search for it.