Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : May 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYLR
Midnight Silver
5 Seat White Interior
No Tow
19" Gemini Wheels
OD: May 25
EDD1: June-July
EDD2: June 19-30 (updated 6/2)
EDD3: June 20-30 (updated 6/20)
EDD4: June 21-30 (updated 6/21)
EDD5: June 22-30 (updated 6/22)
EDD6: June 23-30 (updated 6/23)
EDD7: June 24-30 (updated 6/24)
EDD8: June 25-30 (updated 6/25)
EDD9: June 26-30 (updated 6/26)
DD: June 30 (scheduled on 6/27)
VIN: Assigened June 27 (7SAYGDEE7PF823XXX)

Updated to include several EDDs, DD and VIN info. Just waiting for the text telling me its ready!!!

MYLR
White
19 inch Gemini's
5 Seat Black Interior
Tow Hitch
OD: May 8
ODD: June/July
EDD1: May 27-June 10
EDD2: June 4-June 10
EDD3: May 29-June 7
VIN1: May 22
Manufactured1: May 22 Fremont
DD1: June 5
Order placed on Hold: June 1
Hold Expired: June 15th
EDD4: June 29-30
VIN2: June 16th (PF807XXX)
Manufactured2: ??? Fremont
VIN2 Removed: June 20th
VIN3: June 22nd (Austin)
VIN3 Removed: June 23rd
Order placed on Hold Until July 1: June 23
VIN4: June 28 (Freemont)
Denver, CO

After pushing back multiple times to get July delivery, I'm scheduled to take delivery on Saturday July 1, the first date the enchanced Colorado tax credit is available. Fingers crossed its in great shape, have my money and inspection checklist ready.
So funny. I ordered the same exact configuration. You've gotten four VIN's and I've..............................enjoyed reading about everyone else getting VIN's.

MYLR
White
19 inch Gemini's
5 Seat Black Interior
Tow Hitch
Denver, CO

After pushing back multiple times to get July delivery, I'm scheduled to take delivery on Saturday July 1, the first date the enchanced Colorado tax credit is available. Fingers crossed its in great shape, have my money and inspection checklist ready.
Cool! Please let us know how it goes. I'm up in Erie and have had a VIN since June 20th. Still showing July 3-10 and no message to schedule DD yet. When were you able to schedule DD for 7/1?

MYLR
White
19 inch Gemini's
5 Seat Black Interior
Tow Hitch
Denver, CO

How were you able to get them to let you schedule for 7/1 instead of 6/30? I'm in the same boat, but my order is still on hold. They specifically told me to not release my hold until 7/1 to ensure I'm not forced to take delivery 6/30.

How were you able to get them to let you schedule for 7/1 instead of 6/30? I'm in the same boat, but my order is still on hold. They specifically told me to not release my hold until 7/1 to ensure I'm not forced to take delivery 6/30.
My order was on hold (for the second time) until july 1st. I didn't expect to hear from Tesla again until after the 1st. Unsolicited, I got a txt from tesla yesterday:

Hi XXX. We've just received an exciting update that for customers who are paying for their Tesla in full, we are able to schedule a pick up for July 1! If we have a car available that matches your order, would you like to come pick up on 7/1?

I agreed and scheduled an appointment for pickup at 10AM on July 1 in Aurora. Did it all via txt message. There is now my 4th VIN showing in the app with delivery scheduled. The 4th VIN is a Fremont car that is past the HW4 VIN cutoff. So no idea if someone else bailed on a delivery or what. I don't really care though, I'll just inspect the car tomorrow and if it matches my order and no serious problems then I will buy it.

Reactions: Alonzo
My order was on hold (for the second time) until july 1st. I didn't expect to hear from Tesla again until after the 1st. Unsolicited, I got a txt from tesla yesterday:

Hi XXX. We've just received an exciting update that for customers who are paying for their Tesla in full, we are able to schedule a pick up for July 1! If we have a car available that matches your order, would you like to come pick up on 7/1?

I agreed and scheduled an appointment for pickup at 10AM on July 1 in Aurora. Did it all via txt message. There is now my 4th VIN showing in the app with delivery scheduled. The 4th VIN is a Fremont car that is past the HW4 VIN cutoff. So no idea if someone else bailed on a delivery or what. I don't really care though, I'll just inspect the car tomorrow and if it matches my order and no serious problems then I will buy it.
Oh ok...Happy for you! Anyways, I took a risk and release my hold just now and got assigned to a newer Austin build that is still in transit and has not made it to Aurora yet. Fingers crossed to be able to get it early next week. BTW...did they give you the ~$500 discount like the inventory vehicles have been showing now?

Oh ok...Happy for you! Anyways, I took a risk and release my hold just now and got assigned to a newer Austin build that is still in transit and has not made it to Aurora yet. Fingers crossed to be able to get it early next week. BTW...did they give you the ~$500 discount like the inventory vehicles have been showing now?
Thank you. No discount offered, but nor did I expect one. No idea if the car I was assigned was from inventory or just arrived, or arrives today. I checked tesla inventory yesterday before I had heard from Tesla and there were 2 cars matching my order in CO. 1 was a demo car and 1 was new. Even after I got assigned a VIN, both cars were still showing available inventory. Just checked again and the new one is still listed in inventory.

MYLR
Red
5 Seat Black Interior
19" Gemini
OD: May 6
ODD: May-June
EDD: Jun 2 - Jun 30
EDD2: Jun 14 - Jun 28
EDD4: Jun 20 - Jun 30
EDD5: Jun 21 - June30
EDD6: Jul 06 - Jul 14
VIN: Jun 22 7SAYGDEE7PA145xxx

Couldn't stand it any longer..gave Tesla a call this morning, kept my impatience in check, and asked if there was something I had missed or if there was a glitch, since I've had my VIN so long and no DD.. the SA said "It's coming from Austin and has to be put on a train to the Portland area. It's itenerary is to be in Portland on the 9th.". The wait continues....
My MYLR was also from Austin built on 6/18. It takes ~2 weeks to get to MA on 7/3.

IMG_1946.jpeg
IMG_1950.jpeg
IMG_1947.jpeg

Thank you. No discount offered, but nor did I expect one. No idea if the car I was assigned was from inventory or just arrived, or arrives today. I checked tesla inventory yesterday before I had heard from Tesla and there were 2 cars matching my order in CO. 1 was a demo car and 1 was new. Even after I got assigned a VIN, both cars were still showing available inventory. Just checked again and the new one is still listed in inventory.
I took a gamble earlier this afternoon and decided to release my hold. Anyways, I got assigned another VIN, within an hour, from Austin that was built after my previous one. Sounds like it's still in transit because my EDD is 7/2-7/8, which should work out well for me.

View attachment 952297
Is it normal for the Monroney sticker to show FSD, when I didn't actually purchase FSD? I know the feature can be added and removed remotely, so I am wondering if it originally was programmed with FSD and removed, since I didn't purchase it, but find it odd that it shows on the sticker.
We picked up my wife’s MYP in Mechanicsburg PA back on the 14th of June and did not receive this Monroe’s sticker / paper, interestingly enough I noticed many people on here show having them, aren’t they a standard if not issued by law for every new vehicle sold?

I also wonder if we can still obtain ours from the SC or whether they just discarded it.

We picked up my wife’s MYP in Mechanicsburg PA back on the 14th of June and did not receive this Monroe’s sticker / paper, interestingly enough I noticed many people on here show having them, aren’t they a standard if not issued by law for every new vehicle sold?

I also wonder if we can still obtain ours from the SC or whether they just discarded it.
Mine was between the center console and passenger seat. Maybe check there and see if it’s hidden?