Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYP : February orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It looks like they don't like locals.:(
Oh they like locals....but only from March 25-31st....just wait to see the VINs rain down on Fremont DC deliveries when they don't have time to ship the cars anywhere and want to pad the EOQ numbers. You'll see people that ordered a week before get VINs if they can get to Fremont at the drop of a dime and pad the numbers.

My OD 2/1, Blue/Black (40 miles from Fremont) and no vin yet. :(
Wow this sale has really worked for Tesla. They ran out of cars. When I ordered my MYPR on Jan 19 I had a VIN within 2 days...and driving car within 3 weeks from order(in Michigan). My MYPR had a manufactured date of Jan 10...and 3 miles on ODO. BTW if you are waiting for this as your first EV or TEV, you are absolutely going to fall in love with your car! I cant wait to get in and drive every day. Its fast and smooth and great screen/app functions. You will obsess over getting free charging(if you have that option at work), even though its not about the money...it becomes a game. :)

Enjoy once you get it!!!

Wow this sale has really worked for Tesla. They ran out of cars. When I ordered my MYPR on Jan 19 I had a VIN within 2 days...and driving car within 3 weeks from order(in Michigan). My MYPR had a manufactured date of Jan 10...and 3 miles on ODO. BTW if you are waiting for this as your first EV or TEV, you are absolutely going to fall in love with your car! I cant wait to get in and drive every day. Its fast and smooth and great screen/app functions. You will obsess over getting free charging(if you have that option at work), even though its not about the money...it becomes a game. :)

Enjoy once you get it!!!
This is my second Tesla (2018 M3 was my first) and I can't wait to be back in the family again!

Reactions: Starman420
Also received this text; strange that it's the first text received about the order especially when I also clicked no trade-in on the pre-delivery tasks.

MYP Red/Black
OD 02/03/23
EDD still at 03/09/23-03/31/23
I got the trade-in notice 5 days before I got my VIN being assigned in the next two week notice. I got my VIN assigned two days after that. Both you are towards the finish line! I get mine delivered Sunday.