Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYP : February orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I believe Freemont is planning to switch over to MYP based on the updates today; everyone with a MYLR EDD is reporting they are being pushed out into April at the same time as MYPs are being pulled forward.

Last edited:
It's 21-25 days until VIN assignment and 40-50 days from OD on delivery it seems.
I ordered on Feb 3, MYP R/B with tow. I have not had any news or updates in 2 weeks. I’ve tried asking multiple times and get the same answer, nothing. Some get a text saying VIN in 1 to 2 weeks, but not for me. Rather disappointing, and frustrating at the same time. I would like to have the new car before having to go back to work in a weeks time so my wife and I don’t have to share our current M3. Hopefully I get good information sooner rather than later.

Reactions: Puka Bum
I ordered on Feb 3, MYP R/B with tow. I have not had any news or updates in 2 weeks. I’ve tried asking multiple times and get the same answer, nothing. Some get a text saying VIN in 1 to 2 weeks, but not for me. Rather disappointing, and frustrating at the same time. I would like to have the new car before having to go back to work in a weeks time so my wife and I don’t have to share our current M3. Hopefully I get good information sooner rather than later.

Is your EDD still 3/8- 3/31? I'm almost certain you're going to receive a VIN this week.

Is your EDD still 3/8- 3/31? I'm almost certain you're going to receive a VIN this week.
Yep, those are the dates. Been that way for a while now. My SA says the same thing, should have one this week. I’m betting on tomorrow, mid afternoon, that is when I have a test drive scheduled for a Rivian R1S. I have a reservation for one, but not expecting any movement on that until 2024. Still like Tesla better though.

Reactions: gtvoy