Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYP : February orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did anyone else get a message from the delivery center saying the delivery is being delayed because the train broke down?!

I am not able to find a anyone else with the issue.

I am worried it may have been damaged during transit and are stalling to make repairs…

Order 2/3
VIN assigned 2/26
Original scheduled delivery 3/9

Now they reschedule for 3/16

Did anyone else get a message from the delivery center saying the delivery is being delayed because the train broke down?!

I am not able to find a anyone else with the issue.

I am worried it may have been damaged during transit and are stalling to make repairs…

Order 2/3
VIN assigned 2/26
Original scheduled delivery 3/9

Now they reschedule for 3/16
location?

Talked to SA this evening to confirm my delivery for 3/17 - they said the ETA for car was 3/16 at 11pm. Of course that could change but the same for now.

SA shared that deliveries scheduled for the last week of the quarter can sometimes be pushed back at the last minute if logistics cause delays in ETA that would compromise the ability to deliver the car before quarter end to help earnings. He said if there is a delay close to quarter end, he has seen them unassign the VIN and send the car to a closer location where they could get it delivered to someone else before quarter end. Then his FL customer has to wait for a new VIN to be assigned.

Talked to SA this evening to confirm my delivery for 3/17 - they said the ETA for car was 3/16 at 11pm. Of course that could change but the same for now.

SA shared that deliveries scheduled for the last week of the quarter can sometimes be pushed back at the last minute if logistics cause delays in ETA that would compromise the ability to deliver the car before quarter end to help earnings. He said if there is a delay close to quarter end, he has seen them unassign the VIN and send the car to a closer location where they could get it delivered to someone else before quarter end. Then his FL customer has to wait for a new VIN to be assigned.
That would suck! I have a VIN and estimated delivery of 3/21-3/28. Hopefully I have enough margin for that not to happen!

Reactions: xxxadixxx
MYP R/W +tow 2/18
EDD 1: 3/14-3/31
EDD 2: 3/21-3/31
EDD 3: 4/17-5/22 :(

Same exact config ( MYP r/w + tow)
My order date is 2/15.
Latest/current EDD (#2) is 3/22-3/31.

I've been watching Tesla-Info's inventory and Red/Whites were installed in MSLR 5 and 7seaters the past two days.

Tons of Red/Black MYP also got released this past week.

I haven't seen a single MYP Red/White in several weeks.