Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYP : February orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
may be a stupid question, but how do you know where it's sitting?
A SA was looking this up for me, see below:
This SA today was looking up several cars in 'inventory' for me and checking the GPS location on a few to see where they were in transit using whatever internal website they use. He showed me the webpages a few times and there were a lot of details and functions on each car. My build GPS location was still showing in the San Jose, CA area. He also brought up the GPS location on a few MYLR coming to FL for me - one was a 3/6 build from Austin that was already at delivery location on east coast of FL. Another was a 3/8 Austin build on its way to Orlando but currently in Mobile, AL. Another was a 3/10 Austin build that was still in TX. He offered to swap my order to one of them but I told him I would wait a couple of days to see what the expected delay is on mine.

Did you schedule delivery yet? My EDD for Tampa on MYP Gray/Black (VIN assigned 3/2) was the same as yours but the car appears to be sitting still near Fremont.
No text as of yet to set delivery date. My VIN was given to me the same date as the build date 3/1. I expect to set up delivery within the next week based on the agents text to me. No sure if it is in Ft. Myers yet or still traveling .

No text as of yet to set delivery date. My VIN was given to me the same date as the build date 3/1. I expect to set up delivery within the next week based on the agents text to me. No sure if it is in Ft. Myers yet or still traveling .
When I got the VIN on 3/2 they scheduled me right away for delivery on 3/17 but I expect that will be rescheduled. If you text them or go by they should give you an update and maybe you can reschedule delivery so you can find a day and time that works for you.

Took delivery yesterday afternoon at Tysons. Smooth pickup. Spent about 30 min looking over vehicle before I signed. Everything was great. Got it in my garage today to further inspect found 2 dings in the drivers side front and rear door. One on the driver door is right on the body line. The other is low on the rear door. I did file it with Tesla and they scheduled an appointment for next week at the SC. I’m debating on getting my guy here to pop them out. I know the kind of work he does. Tesla will probably just send it to a body shop. But overall happy. No issues with panel gaps.

Reactions: maytaurustiger
I don't think a single early February order due in California has received a VIN or delivery.... : (
I ordered on 2/4 and received my VIN has been assigned and schedule delivery text both on the same day yesterday. Then today i got a text saying the car is at the delivery site and to come pick it up.

Since my EDD before all this was 3/23 the lender wasn't ready so now I'm just waiting for them to send a wire. I was expecting like 1 or 2 weeks notice as everyone else was reporting but that wasn't the case for me.

I ordered on 2/4 and received my VIN has been assigned and schedule delivery text both on the same day yesterday. Then today i got a text saying the car is at the delivery site and to come pick it up.

Since my EDD before all this was 3/23 the lender wasn't ready so now I'm just waiting for them to send a wire. I was expecting like 1 or 2 weeks notice as everyone else was reporting but that wasn't the case for me.
Is this a MYP? Which color? Thx and good luck with your delivery!