Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Phew!!

Will let you know outcome.
Update: working with Tesla Service & Delivery now, to see about an alternative delivery option on 11/29. That would be ~1 week after the window that Tesla gave me to pick up my car, which was 11/18-11/20.

The rep told me that typically a customer is expected to take delivery of the car within 72 hours. I'm not optimistic that I'll get my car in November :(

Question: what happens if/when you go back in the Queue? How long could I be waiting for another vehicle?

MYLR - Midnight Silver - 20" Induction - 7 seater - no tow - no FSD - OD 7/28/21

Update: working with Tesla Service & Delivery now, to see about an alternative delivery option on 11/29. That would be ~1 week after the window that Tesla gave me to pick up my car, which was 11/18-11/20.

The rep told me that typically a customer is expected to take delivery of the car within 72 hours. I'm not optimistic that I'll get my car in November :(

Question: what happens if/when you go back in the Queue? How long could I be waiting for another vehicle?

MYLR - Midnight Silver - 20" Induction - 7 seater - no tow - no FSD - OD 7/28/21

Delivery on hold for a week. Will likely take delivery in December, exact date TBD.

My SA was very helpful, highly recommend connecting with them directly if you find yourself in similar situation.

who is the SA you are working with? i ordered on 9/21 and not sure whom i can contact as my SA. I am in Seattle/Bellevue area. thanks,

I'm ordering through the Seattle/SoDo. I believe his name is Andrew.

You should have received a follow-up Text Message immediately after you ordered. That's how I've been communicating with my SA this entire time. Did you receive that Text Message?

Any push back on switching the delivery method?
My SA was pretty cool about it! He mentioned that it might not be possible since the car was already in transit but said he'd ask the delivery team anyways. About an hour later, I got a text saying they could make the switch!

I was given the choice between Renton and Lynnwood and I chose Renton since it's a bit closer to where I am for this week due to visiting family for Thanksgiving.

Reactions: K-Fresh and jebinc
An update on my end. Got VIN on Saturday and scheduled for pickup in Renton this Friday at 3 PM! They initially set it as home delivery but I requested dealership pickup instead.

Was also able to wrap up financing with DCU in a few hours this morning and they've mailed the check already!
Curious - is there any advantage to dealership pickup? I had figured on doing home delivery but am also just a couple miles from the Lynnwood one