Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sound CU @ 2.54% doesn't sound any better than Tesla directly unless I'm mistaken...don't they offer 2.49%? Why not just go through them?
I got approved for 2.74% through Sound CU at 84 months, still working with their advisor to lower it to the 2.54%. I'm trying to keep my monthly payments as low as possible. Their rates beat Tesla's financing at every length Tesla offers.

48 month - 1.74%
62 mo - 2.04%
70 mo - 2.24%
84 mo - 2.54%

EDD is 1/3-1/31 for my MSM MYP with white interior. 5 seat, no FSD and no tow coming to Renton. Trading in my 2020 MYLR white/black and paying the difference in cash. Curious to see when the interior will change to match the new M3s (not talking about the console). Also hoping for the new AMD MCU

Why not go with DCU? I took delivery in Seattle and financed through DCU. Got 1.24% for 65months. The loan process was not too much of a hassle. Would recommend.
Thats the route I'm going, no need for some extended loan period, 60 or 65 months is fine. Already opened an account and setup a partial payroll direct deposit, after donating $10 I think it was to some New England teachers association. Haven't hit the apply button for the loan yet, wasn't sure if I needed checking as well, which seems to require that you perform 5 transactions / month to avoid some sort of service fee? Need to read more, its on my list to sort this weekend.

Why not go with DCU? I took delivery in Seattle and financed through DCU. Got 1.24% for 65months. The loan process was not too much of a hassle. Would recommend.
Because their rates past 65 months spike up a lot. I was looking at 72 or 84 month options and 2.54% at 84 months is a lot better for my situation then 3.99% at 84. Also prefer to work with a company that actually has a location within 1500 miles of me just in case there is ever an issue.

I got approved for 2.74% through Sound CU at 84 months, still working with their advisor to lower it to the 2.54%. I'm trying to keep my monthly payments as low as possible. Their rates beat Tesla's financing at every length Tesla offers.

48 month - 1.74%
62 mo - 2.04%
70 mo - 2.24%
84 mo - 2.54%
2.74% still isn't bad. They seem pretty good to work with so far? I am going to go visit them next week and inquire about the process.

Had to set up a checking and savings account and direct deposit to get that, correct?

Thats the route I'm going, no need for some extended loan period, 60 or 65 months is fine. Already opened an account and setup a partial payroll direct deposit, after donating $10 I think it was to some New England teachers association. Haven't hit the apply button for the loan yet, wasn't sure if I needed checking as well, which seems to require that you perform 5 transactions / month to avoid some sort of service fee? Need to read more, its on my list to sort this weekend.
You can setup direct deposit within 90days of the loan starting.

Reactions: Corndart