Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EDD moved up and narrowed to 12/15-12/29

Not getting my hopes up, but based on previous replies and VIN assignments for Washington state I'm thinking a VIN is coming Tuesday, delivery sometime in the next 7-10 days. Would be a Christmas miracle.

Otherwise I'm slipping back to Jan.

Will let you know.

That is crazy, my order date was 11/2 and they are still quoting me January for delivery. Strongly doubt that is going to happen.
Honestly depends on your config. I think having the tow package on my config really delayed things for me. Haven't seen many VIN assignment and delivery have tow package on them. It's not the MSM, since it's not an added cost color now. I've had more assigned EDD windows than the number of weeks since my OD...

I just had to update my mileage and the value dropped $1,000 in 30 days. $12,890 - $11,900. Seems a little ridiculous that the value could drop that much, KBB value hasn't changed hardly at all.
I’ve been updating my mileage every month for about 5 months so far and it’s been staying the same since I don’t drive it much at all. It went down about 2 months ago and then it went up this month To an offer that was higher than the initial offer 5 months ago. Keep in mind, this is an old car, and they have only asked me once for pictures. I only update miles every month. I maybe only put 200 miles total over the 5-6 months on this car.

My OD was Nov21 and my EDD was originally Feb1-Mar1. It was pulled up to Dec14-31 after a week and has been staying that way for a while now. I put a temporary hold earlier this month and the EDD stayed Dec14-31 after the hold was lifted.
I don't have a VIN assigned yet, and I am curious if they are just waiting until later to push my EDD. My configuration is MYP Black/Black, no tow, no FSD.

Honestly depends on your config. I think having the tow package on my config really delayed things for me. Haven't seen many VIN assignment and delivery have tow package on them. It's not the MSM, since it's not an added cost color now. I've had more assigned EDD windows than the number of weeks since my OD...
I agree the tow package must be holding my EDD up also. OD 9/22-23 Blue/black/tow most recent EDD Jan 12-Feb9

Don't do anything yet, would suggest just wait. There's a fair chance EDD slips back in to 2022, either Jan or Feb.

In the event your VIN is assigned then text/message your SA and ask to put the order on hold.
Thank you so much for this! I'll keep an eye out for the VIN, and text the SA if it is in fact assigned. Is it difficult to hold the order? Ideally Id like to take delivery in February.

Admittedly I’m not waiting on a model y (M3P). However, decided to check in on what other people in the area are experiencing.

The idea that Tesla will push out WA deliveries an entire quarter is concerning to say the least. Pretty absurd that they seem to not care about where you technically are in the line.