Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My OD was Nov21 and my EDD was originally Feb1-Mar1. It was pulled up to Dec14-31 after a week and has been staying that way for a while now. I put a temporary hold earlier this month and the EDD stayed Dec14-31 after the hold was lifted.
I don't have a VIN assigned yet, and I am curious if they are just waiting until later to push my EDD. My configuration is MYP Black/Black, no tow, no FSD.

My EDD just updated to Jan5-Feb2 this morning.

Pair of MYP's in Lynnwood today, including my doppleganger Red/White.

Both had Michelins. No rocker panel PPF or mud flaps.

After a 5 minute walkaround, panel gaps and overall fit/finish looked okay from my perspective..

20211215_181522656_iOS.jpg

Attachments

• 20211215_181522656_iOS.jpg
    20211215_181522656_iOS.jpg
    993.1 KB · Views: 125
Does the MSM have a tow package installed?? If so, I'm marching down to my Tesla dealer to raise hell lol.
Sorry I didn't look, didn't even notice for the red one, and mine is ordered with tow as well. Was just excited to a red MYP irl, its beautiful. The MSM looked nice too, it was my original order color.

Good luck with the raising hell part. The MSM MYP had someones name in the dash (all of them waiting pickup did) so its not likely to change anything ;-)

Do you mind sharing what your last EDD was, when you got the VIN, and how what window they gave you to schedule home delivery?
Looking at my notes and screenshots...

For a long while in November, the EDD was Dec 1 - Dec 25. It briefly zipped up to end of November window, something like 11/28-12/6.

On 12/6, the EDD was 12/6-12/18.
On 12/12, the EDD was 12/15-12/25.
On 12/14, around 4pm local time, I got the 'accept and proceed with delivery' vision confirmation prompt, and a VIN minutes later.
This morning, 12/15, 9am, I got a text to schedule my delivery time.
The dates I was offered today were all next week, from Tuesday through Thursday, and 2-hour windows. I have a 2-4pm delivery scheduled.

November was rough as we were traveling and not sure if we needed to be around. Better than last holiday season, when my SA suggested I not go to far for Thanksgiving, in case the car arrived... eventually, they pushed the delivery to March and beyond the following year and I gave up. So this year has been way more positive.

Let me know if I can look up other details.

Reactions: Obiwanjr
Looking at my notes and screenshots...

For a long while in November, the EDD was Dec 1 - Dec 25. It briefly zipped up to end of November window, something like 11/28-12/6.

On 12/6, the EDD was 12/6-12/18.
On 12/12, the EDD was 12/15-12/25.
On 12/14, around 4pm local time, I got the 'accept and proceed with delivery' vision confirmation prompt, and a VIN minutes later.
This morning, 12/15, 9am, I got a text to schedule my delivery time.
The dates I was offered today were all next week, from Tuesday through Thursday, and 2-hour windows. I have a 2-4pm delivery scheduled.

November was rough as we were traveling and not sure if we needed to be around. Better than last holiday season, when my SA suggested I not go to far for Thanksgiving, in case the car arrived... eventually, they pushed the delivery to March and beyond the following year and I gave up. So this year has been way more positive.

Let me know if I can look up other details.
VIN assignment doesn’t seem to follow the same pattern as EDD updates. All EDD updates seem to happen over night while people get VINs assigned all over the place.