Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What are you going to dump.....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I will be selling my Ferrari 328gts and use the proceeds to buy the M3. I have had the Ferrari for 6 years now and need to pass it on to the next owner.
20161125_095840.jpg

I will be selling my Ferrari 328gts and use the proceeds to buy the M3. I have had the Ferrari for 6 years now and need to pass it on to the next owner.View attachment 216017
But... your username. ;)

I may be ditching my 2014 Model S P85. Depends on features and how I like the 3. Walking away from the S will be really hard, even with a 3 on the trade.

2013 Focus Electric 50k miles OR 2015 Leaf 20k miles. The Leaf is newer with more warranty left and the Focus is a much more solid car, so I'm divided which one to "dump". Which one would you all keep if you had to pick one?

2009 Landcruiuser 200 VX 4.5l twin turbo V8 diesel. This is the first car I really loved and feel like such a traitor. It's one nice truck.

Couldn't wait for M3 so have order MX100D until we get M3 probably end of 2018 given we're RHD and Western Australia.

Keeping 2005 Toyota Corolla wagon for work car as super reliable plus I work at an alumina refinery and nasty stuff lands on my car sometimes.

VW e-Golf, because the lease will be up..

Same situation here. If model3tracker.info ends up being correct and I take delivery of my Model 3 in mid-March, I'll still have six months of lease left (but few, if any, remaining miles). I think VW lets you turn in your car up to 90 days early without penalty, so we may have an extra car in our driveway for a few months. Too bad the wife has already nixed the idea of renting the M3 out on Turo during a time when it would see a huge amount of demand. :)

2006 Mini Cooper S. I was disappointed Mini did not follow up on the Mini-E right away. Probably will lease the 3 and replace it in 3 years with the new Mini electric assuming it is out by then. From Mini: “It’s completely new technology. It’s the next step in battery tech. We chose to launch in 2019 as this is when we will see the technology.” The S is way too much car and the 3 is more than I need but I don't want a "city commuter car" like the electric Smart car or similar. I want at least Mini Cooper S acceleration. Have a plugin Prius to haul 5, a pickup to haul stuff and an RV for long trips.

Just adding it as a 3rd vehicle. Keeping the Wrangler and Grand Cherokee. The Model 3 will be our primary vehicle for anything it can handle (work commute, local driving, and short vacations). The Wrangler will become toy status (i.e. hardtop off the entire summer) and backup car. The Grand Cherokee will remain the wife's commuter and our main travel/vacation car.

Not dumping anything. Just changing a VW Tiguan from a daily driver to a mountain excursion vehicle. Colorado has a severe shortage of fast charging stations in the mountains (half of the state). If you want to travel to places like Telluride or even the Sand Dunes, you need something besides a BEV to get there right now.

Well, my wife and I love our Model S... so it's not going anywhere. At the moment, the plan is to ditch our 2014 Accord and replace it with a Model 3. Selling the Accord will be interesting, though, because it's a 4-door Sport model with only ~15500 miles on it but it has a 6-speed manual transmission... mind you, that transmission makes the car easily 100 times better than the ones equipped with Honda's garbage CVTs, but it also makes the potential market for the car a wee bit smaller.