Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What do you guys leave your HVAC settings at?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Fan 2 or auto. But 68 is too cool and 69 is too warm. :(
+1 Furthermore, I'm directing air flow up at the windshield (defrost mode) and not out the dash vent or floor at fan speed 1. I've found this keeps the windshield from fogging up, keeps my eyes from drying out (contacts) and warms the cabin enough. Also I generally enable the back seat vents as well. I've noticed a slight hit in my daily commute to work since the summer/fall, with the range decreasing an extra 1 mile each way. On very cold mornings (<45F here in Silicon Valley), I turn on the seat heater for the first 5-10 minutes of my drive.

67 degrees F, Auto and air vents directed to blow to the left and right of driver and front passenger. Usually, I have climate control system turned off. If windshield fogs up, I hit the defog icon to clear it up. Haven't had the car in summer yet to use the AC for cooling.

Auto works great. When it’s chilly, I set to 66-68F. When it’s warm, 72-74F. The glass window really gives some solar heating, even with tint. I tend to like to acclimate to weather outside so when it’s cold out, I tend to wear more clothes and want it cooler, and when it’s hot, I like it a little warmer.