Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have recently entered a position into Jack Nathan health. JNH.V

It's a virtual clinic play that seeks to mass deploy in Canadian and Mexican walmarts.

Very small cap. 81mil in market cap. So be considerate not to move its price too much. In my opinion, worth alottery ticket worth of investment. And no, this is not the next big thing I discovered.

It is $113,000 thousands. Ie $113M. Upon more reflection, seems they are milking a 15 years old game and can’t do anything new.
I was going to say the same. Looks like a one trick pony...and that pony is getting pretty old. Hopefully, they can use that cash to fund future development, but any game company is a risky investment. They're only as good as their latest hit(s). I'd rather invest in a gaming infrastructure provider, like Unreal that I think someone mentioned earlier.

Reactions: Cosmacelf
ABML back up over $1 today. I loaded up at $0.80 yesterday. This thing is a good long play IMO but if you feel like day trading it seems like buying the dips on this is lucrative as well.

NGA just hit $24. I sold 1/4 of my position. Also think this one is good long but it'll be volatile until the merger is sorted out.

• Informative
Reactions: Xepa777 and JRP3
Just as an FYI for anyone interested in NGA/LION and eventually LEV. I sent NGA investor relations an email to better understand what happens to my stock with the merger. They gave the following response:

"Thank you for your interest in Northern Genesis / Lion.

If the proposed transaction goes through your NGA shares will become LEV shares at a 1:1 ratio on the date of transaction closing (for example: if you have 6 shares of NGA then you will get 6 shares of LEV, this process happens automatically if you do nothing).

The issue of "redemption rights" means that you as an NGA shareholder have the "right" to "redeem" your shares by telling your broker/transfer agent that you would like to do so within 2 days of the vote on the proposed transaction. If you choose to "redeem" would not get LEV shares if the merger is approved, you would instead receive cash from the NGA trust equivalent to the % ownership your shares represented. Based on historical precedents, the cash in the trust account would be likely to be worth between $10.00 and $11.00 per share. So, for example, if you owned 65 shares of NGA and redeemed them you would get in the neighborhood of $650.00 - $725.00 for your shares."

Combine this with the outstanding warrants, founders shares, and the fact that shareholders only get about 20% of the company and it gets a little complicated to determine what a reasonable share price should be IMO.

Any of you into mining stocks at all? Probably not as much short term upside as these green tech ones but they pay good dividends and are an important part of the supply chain. I have a decent amount of LAC but also just grabbed some VALE and BHP stock this yesterday. Elon did say that nickel is one of the bottlenecks in the supply chain and a huge contract would be available for the company that can supply it...

Reactions: van_678
Any of you into mining stocks at all? Probably not as much short term upside as these green tech ones but they pay good dividends and are an important part of the supply chain. I have a decent amount of LAC but also just grabbed some VALE and BHP stock this yesterday. Elon did say that nickel is one of the bottlenecks in the supply chain and a huge contract would be available for the company that can supply it...

There’s a thread for that. The Resource Angle

Chamath announcing a SOFI merger with one of his SPACs. IPOE is up ~30%, so I assume that's the one.

I bought IPOB and then sold after it "merged" with a company I wasn't interested in. Bought IPOC and it's now Clover Health. Bought a bit of IPOD/E/F earlier this week thankfully and will continue to buy them as Chamath releases further into the alphabet.

There is a lot of talk in this thread about speculative or early stage companies. But have anyone looked into TWTR? To me it looks like a potential gem that is right here in front of us. I think it is potentially a media monopoly in the future (if not today). As to how to value it, I am not really sure, but I think they have a lot of money taps they can turn on at any time.
Twitter's 41B looks unfairly low to me when I look at:
Facebook 763B
Netflix 225B
Roku 47B
Spotify 61B (potential music industry monopoly)

Chamath announcing a SOFI merger with one of his SPACs. IPOE is up ~30%, so I assume that's the one.

I bought IPOB and then sold after it "merged" with a company I wasn't interested in. Bought IPOC and it's now Clover Health. Bought a bit of IPOD/E/F earlier this week thankfully and will continue to buy them as Chamath releases further into the alphabet.
Had a bunch of cash in my account from closing out TSLA calls, so yesterday I bought IPOD, IPOE and IPOF. Good timing. :D

Thanks to all who mentioned them!

upload_2021-1-7_13-49-9.png

Any of you into mining stocks at all? Probably not as much short term upside as these green tech ones but they pay good dividends and are an important part of the supply chain. I have a decent amount of LAC but also just grabbed some VALE and BHP stock yesterday. Elon did say that nickel is one of the bottlenecks in the supply chain and a huge contract would be available for the company that can supply it...

I did quite extensive research on Nickel mining companies. I think the biggest upside exists on junior mining companies which would come online just in time for the EV boom. Canadian Nickel Company is my favorite choice.

The CEO Mark Selby talks about getting rid of the Nickel Sulphates 2 months before Tesla introduced this publicly during the battery production day. I think this was a slip up on his side. This makes me believe that Tesla could partner with them if all the feasibility studies comes positive. PEA results were positive announced in Dec.

Watch the interview here with the time stamp for a minute.

Y
ou can have a look at my research here
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RdJr0pz5sAZwIQVdu3ewQlTNi1hN0uOXmRA92bLf4sM

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: EV forever