Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What should I do first? Just bought 2019 model 3 with acceleration boost

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just brought home my used 2019 model 3 long range (15k miles). I would consider myself a Tesla novice. What settings should I adjust? Should I restore factory settings? How often should I reset? Anything I should or shouldn’t do? All input is welcome. Super pumped!
Thanks!

You shouldn't have to reset preemptively ever. Reboot when something is not working properly.

Restoring factory settings might have been done by the previous owner, to clear personal stuff. Otherwise it's not any better than going through the settings in each settings page and choosing what you prefer.

Have fun. LR AWD + boost is a fun car to drive, that's what I have (2020).

I bought this from an independent car dealer. Got it immediately. Heard that purchasing from Tesla is not a great experience and doesn’t offer many benefits.
This experience wasn’t the greatest either but at least I got to see it and test drive it.

Reactions: tm1v2
Heard that purchasing from Tesla is not a great experience and doesn’t offer many benefits.
Not sure where you heard this, but Tesla's sales process is the future. There are certainly people who have bad experiences with Tesla, but it's "no-haggle, no-hassle", buy online, pick it up and go.

Traditional dealerships are going away, it's only a matter of time before everyone does what Tesla is doing. My experience purchasing from Tesla was far better than any dealership experience I've ever had.