Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What Swag did Tesla give you at delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla Taiwan swag:

1 Calendar
2 Red Envelope Packs (these are used to give out money during Chinese new year)
1 T-shirt
IMG_0670.jpg

Recently in Columbus, Ohio I received...
1 pen
1 pin
1 umbrella
1 mug
1 J1772 adapter
1 iPhone connection kit (installed)

Was told by my DS that I could get a shirt or sweatshirt from the store when I pop back in. Haven't gone back yet.

Went back to the showroom and they gave me a hoodie sweatshirt, long sleeve shirt and a vest jacket. I wanted the corporate jacket but they didn't have any in my size.

Reactions: GTIceman
Ha! I was wondering if that was still an ongoing practice...

Well, took delivery of my Model S in Switzerland last month: Nada, except for a glass of water.
Not even the red ribbon!

Meh...

Don't need swag love my Model S!
(but that would have been a nice touch)

Swag died 2017-04-01. RIP. All I got is one free annual service. Maybe two.

What a shame. We got ours just in time - in late March, it was a baseball hat, a coffee mug, a tie or jacket pin and an umbrella.

Non-swaggers, take heart. At least you didn't pay $12,000 more to get the 75 kWh battery, and the all-glass roof, and the high amperage charger, all of which are now standard on the various S model "trim levels."

Not that I'm bitter or anything.

• Funny
Reactions: ajay and 3s-a-charm
Am I supposed to get something? I didn't expect any and none received back in march 2017. Toronto Canada. No hard feelings though as I still got the Model S. I frankly would be happier if they do that and just reinvest it into something useful, like maybe a can of tire sealant or something.

Our loot bag contained:
  • umbrella
  • mug
  • pen
  • coloring book and pencils (we arrived to the pickup with a preschooler)
We didn't really ask for anything, but they quietly put the bag in the trunk. The umbrella's pretty decent, lives in the car now. The rest got claimed by the kids.