Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What Would You Put in Your S?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Could it have something to do with the rear facing seats? Maybe the black plastic will wear better with the foot traffic of the little ones...

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry about hijacking the thread (although I am showing what I put in my Model S!)
Here's a shot of the black plastic...
blackplasticbumper.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I think it's just as simple as being a victim of one of the many cost cutting measures :frown:

The tandem in the S unfortunately leaves very little room for a passenger. My 10 yr old insisted on squeezing into the front passenger seat. Plenty room for 2 adults and 1 kid and bikes for all.

My 7 year old daughter usually rides with me. We like to head to the beach on the LI Sound but it's 30 miles each way. She's a bundle of energy on the way there (and it's mostly downhill). The ride back is brutal. She's not helping much and I'm lugging an extra 50 lbs or so up the hills. Nice to park halfway and have a shorter ride. I avoid driving the minivan at all costs but it has the rack. Might try slipping it into the S this weekend.

I folded the rear seats down, laid a large flat piece of sturdy cardboard on the trunk deck floor, folded my lawnmower's handles down, lifted it in and drove it to the service center to have it looked at/serviced.

The MS may be the "Swiss-Army Knife" of cars, as it does almost anything and everything I ask of it.

Large (tall) full-size mums from Costco, large boxes of all sizes.
So far, NO job is too big or small for it.
I probably will be hauling some trees and shrubs in it soon enough for Fall planting.

I'm too kind to all of you to have photographed this, but yesterday I transported....14 gallons of.....used diesel motor oil....in the Model S, en route to the recycling center.

Last edited: