Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

When will the promised parking assist come back?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I picked up our new Y earlier this month the SA said the vision update to make up for the loss of the USS would for sure come in the next couple of weeks. It is still not here and I have heard no updates or even rumors. Has anyone else??

We know that it's possible to colonize Mars because we know all the maths to make it happen. The only question is when.

Same with vision. We already know that a human with 2 eyes can guess a height of a person then, logically, Tesla's 8 cameras could be superhuman. The only question is when.

Same with vision. We already know that a human with 2 eyes can guess a height of a person then, logically, Tesla's 8 cameras could be superhuman. The only question is when.
Ironically, we put USS on cars long ago because people can't do that task. They were not invented for autonomy.

So in this case we truly need the computer to be superhuman.

2 weeks.

How can you be so definitive? Have you read something from a reliable source? Please post a link.
F9B16ABE-EB7D-4906-BD6E-94272736A287.jpeg

Wait - looking at this tweet, it’s from 2017. USS was only removed in mid-November. This may not be a time estimate for reintroduction of park assist on Tesla Vision. However, I still stick with my estimate of a long ass time.
It’s not. This tweet is actually related to the full self driving timeline. It’s become an inside Tesla joke for Elon’s famously late timelines and absurd promises. Sorry for leading you on. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.