Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White on White Interior Waiting is pain

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Check Tesla's existing inventory around 6am. You will see some. But my Advisors come to work at 11am and by the time, all are sold out. Sux
My advice: Call around to other centers. Some open much earlier than others and ANY of them can help you get what youre after (some more than others). There’s nothing special about your DS.

Just got our White on White SR+, Aeros delivery date June 25th.....no VIN yet. That typical?

If you have a delivery date, you should have a VIN assigned. To find it:
  1. Right click in an empty space on your account page.
  2. Click View Source
  3. On tab that opens, hit CTRL F (or CMD F if you're on a mac)
  4. Type "Vin" in the search box, including the quotes.
  5. Navigate through the 7 matches. One of them should have a value listed after it that starts with 5YJ

If you have a delivery date, you should have a VIN assigned. To find it:
  1. Right click in an empty space on your account page.
  2. Click View Source
  3. On tab that opens, hit CTRL F (or CMD F if you're on a mac)
  4. Type "Vin" in the search box, including the quotes.
  5. Navigate through the 7 matches. One of them should have a value listed after it that starts with 5YJ
Great! Did it and found it....verified it on Carfax! 2019 Tesla.M3...thank you!

Reactions: M3totms
Hello
It's been only a week since I ordered. LOL but a pain to wait
Ordered 5/8/2019 and still no VIN. (USA California)
White, White Seat, 19 Sport Wheel, FSD, Long Range AWD
Let's see who's having pain to wait as well
I wonder why the seat belts and the center console are not also matching the seats color?

mbs.jpg

model-3-white-4.jpg

Tesla-Model-Y.jpg

Meanwhile in Right-Hand-Drive countries... orders have opened on Friday! :D - but we can’t order the white interior - only black :(
I’m considering the options - either a) wait and see whether white becomes an option, or b) order with black interior (for August delivery) and engage an upholstery shop to re-trim the seats and door panels in white. This would also give the option of using more expensive materials.

-Alex

Meanwhile in Right-Hand-Drive countries... orders have opened on Friday! :D - but we can’t order the white interior - only black :(
I’m considering the options - either a) wait and see whether white becomes an option, or b) order with black interior (for August delivery) and engage an upholstery shop to re-trim the seats and door panels in white. This would also give the option of using more expensive materials.

-Alex
Ordered White on white Performance Model in the UK on 2 May. Today (1 June) they are not offering white interior. Also, Performance model which I ordered was £56,050 on 2 May. Today it's £52,650 - one month later (£3,400 cheaper). As I said, you can't get white interior though . . . .

• Informative
Reactions: alexGS
Ordered White on white Performance Model in the UK on 2 May. Today (1 June) they are not offering white interior. Also, Performance model which I ordered was £56,050 on 2 May. Today it's £52,650 - one month later (£3,400 cheaper). As I said, you can't get white interior though . . . .

Sorry - I should have qualified that with “certain other right-hand-drive countries” :) Australia, Japan, Hong Kong, etc.

It’s interesting to see that price and options has flip-flopped around. I worked out the price here in New Zealand compared to the US and the UK and the Performance seemed a relative bargain here while the SR+ is more expensive. Now I worry that the Performance price might go up!

-Alex