Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White/White Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reactions: Harry.K.Chu
OD 9 Feb 2022. MYLR MSM with White interior, tow hitch, EAP.
Original EDD was August
EDD NOV 5 - Dec 3
EDD Nov 18 - Dec 2
EDD Dec 5 - Dec 31
EDD Nov 27 - Dec 7
VIN Assigned - 16 Nov 22 -- PF605
22 Nov - Email arrived with coupon code for my charger -- Charger order placed (Curious how long for it to arrive)
22 Nov - Email finally arrived for scheduling my pickup time from the Service Center
Pickup date 1 Dec 2022

Delivery was flawless from Maplewood MN Service Center

No Matrix
No USS
Standard Headlights
Rear Parcel Shelf
Front mudflaps installed at SC without asking me
Rear PPF installed at SC without me asking

SC rep came to the car with the temporary tag and installed it. Then he told me about Tesla sending out checks of $3750 for all December Deliveries!!! BONUS

Took about 10 minutes of driving to calibrate the cameras then I let the car drive me home. Worth the wait.

Reactions: UtahRider
My EDD changed last Friday to 12/4-12/18, then on 4th it changed to 12/5-12/16, and today to 12/7-12/21. OD is 4/3
I assume tomorrow morning they will move it to one more day. No VIN yet. 5 days since they sent me a message that it about to be assigned within 1-2 weeks.

My EDD changed last Friday to 12/4-12/18, then on 4th it changed to 12/5-12/16, and today to 12/7-12/21. OD is 4/3
I assume tomorrow morning they will move it to one more day. No VIN yet. 5 days since they sent me a message that it about to be assigned within 1-2 weeks.
It seems like they build cars in batches. I would hope they plan to do a white/white LR batch this week given our dates

I'm in the same boat. It seems we get this notice about the VIN, then when the VIN is assigned there's another "1-2 weeks" for a delivery date. Some people get the delivery date in a few days, lucky them. I still believe Tesla wants all of these orders finalized in 2022, so it'll happen within 3 weeks. Just in time for the holiday software update. :p

I'm in the same boat. It seems we get this notice about the VIN, then when the VIN is assigned there's another "1-2 weeks" for a delivery date. Some people get the delivery date in a few days, lucky them. I still believe Tesla wants all of these orders finalized in 2022, so it'll happen within 3 weeks. Just in time for the holiday software update. :p
I hope it won’t take that long for delivery for me🙄. I will pick it up in Fremont, they don't need to ship it anywhere.

Did you check the source code on the website? When the EDD gets below 2 weeks, the next notification is usually the car has left the factory and is heading to your delivery center.

How to reveal your Tesla VIN number before it’s in your account
I think I check it at least every 15 minutes. No changes in the source code yet. It’s for the second time in less than a week I see a below 2 weeks window. My EDD is getting updated daily now.
I will pick it up in Fremont, so I don’t expect this kind of message.

I think I check it at least every 15 minutes. No changes in the source code yet. It’s for the second time in less than a week I see a below 2 weeks window. My EDD is getting updated daily now.
I will pick it up in Fremont, so I don’t expect this kind of message.
Ahh, picking up @ the Fremont factory is probably an entirely different process than the rest of us went through.

I just received a new message:
“your Model Y will be available for delivery soon.

Wanted to make sure you were aware of the -$3,750 price adjustment for any customer who takes delivery of a new Model 3 or Model Y this month.

Visit your Tesla app to track your estimated delivery timing.”

Still no VIN yet.

I just received a new message:
“your Model Y will be available for delivery soon.

Wanted to make sure you were aware of the -$3,750 price adjustment for any customer who takes delivery of a new Model 3 or Model Y this month.

Visit your Tesla app to track your estimated delivery timing.”

Still no VIN yet.
I received the same text today. Then I got a phone call asking if I had a trade in (I don’t.) A few hours later I received the text saying my VIN was assigned. I accepted the no-USS prompt in the app. Now my EDD is 12/13-19.

Your VIN should be assigned soon.